• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Cherry

Reaction score
Yeah, it was taken an hour or so ago. I'm close to Flint, so we haven't been hit with another round of snow (yet). I hope to enjoy the above-freezing temp while it lasts.

A Harris

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
yamaha1.jpg

yamaha2.jpg

yamaha3.jpg

Luciano Barbera jacket, Yamaha jersey, Ironheart 634S, Frye Brando, Glycine Incursore. And a RL67 1.75" wide heavy black leather double ring cinch belt.

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went out and was blinded by the sun

wednesday009.jpg

w+h
white's

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
img1113gi5.jpg
img1115pa9.jpg
Della Ciana sweater/jacket, Ballantyne polo, LGC belt, SDA 105 (tailored to straight leg), Sutor suede chukkas.

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
thanks for the comments on my last photo...and no that's not my fridge; it's a wine cellar.

today, inspired by Llewelyn Moss...

Picture006.jpg

shirt - Number (N)ine
t-shirt - Y's
jeans - APC
boots - Carpe Diem

bonus obligatory smoking shot:

untitled.jpg

clothes aren't helping.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade
clothes aren't helping.

Dude's like 6'5"...

redgrail

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Black Cherry - Nice. Kudos on daydrinking. It's my second-favorite activity. Right after nightdrinking.
A Harris - not digging the one-button buttoned on that jacket. I think it works better open or maybe more closed?
Baron - Awesome sweater/jacket thing. What color are those Brandos? How do you treat them?

Originally Posted by whacked
Dude's like 6'5"...

Damn that's one giant asian. I have two asian friends over 6 foot and I thought I would never see their likes again.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Braidkid-- Nice shot and awesome day in Seattle, huh? Baron-- Classic Baron style. What a gentleman.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Feels like Spring!

93794859.jpg

Helmut Lang
James Perse
RRL
Stronghold
Alden Indy Boots

skunkworks

Reaction score
Maharlika - this last one is ridiculously good. The huge cuffs look great with the boots.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dunno, not that I have much room to talk, but I think the wider hem/big cuff kind of swallow the boots. And the jacket (is that the lang piece?) may be kind of long, unless it's more of a chore coat.

Don't get me wrong, it looks good, but I don't think it's one of maharlika's best.

Hat looks good, what is it?

Brutus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Maharlika
Braidkid-- Nice shot and awesome day in Seattle, huh?

In Seattle, 50deg and sunny is freakin' amazing sometimes.

Braidkid - Eternals look great.

Maharlika - The overall look is incredible. If I was doing this I'd have to lose the scarf and maybe a new jacket (baby steps). The jacket is a little too pre-worn for my taste. Maybe if I nursed it from a raw state into that I'd grow to love it.

Where can I find that hat?

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
brutus-- newspaper boy cap/hat is from RRL I picked up in Malibu yesterday. The HL jacket is ten years old.

Black Cherry

Reaction score
Braid, you look like you're experiencing a profound revelation. While dressed very nicely.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Maharlika, dig it as usual. You look like a train conductor. I find that often your fits have a costumey-theme to them, which I normally am not drawn to, but you always pull them off with aplomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads