• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DressCodes Atlanta - New Affiliate - 20% off $100+ items, 10% off the rest with code

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Mrs. Savage, how's the fit on the Save Khaki shirts? Just wondering which size would be closest to a 20" pit-to-pit.
Here are the measurements on the small and medium: The fit of the shirt is relatively slim but slightly boxy. Small shoulder to shoulder: 18" armpit to armpit: 19" Shoulder to cuff: 25.5" length: 26.5" Medium shoulder to shoulder: 19.25" armpit to armpit: 20" Shoulder to cuff: 26" length: 28"

Avyer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mrs. Savage
Your wish will come true... We are adding Crate and Nudie to our denim selection for spring.

Any chance that you will carry the Crate Chinos?

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Avyer

We didn't order any for spring but I have had a number of inquiries so I will talk with the Crate guys and get back to you.

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score
The site has been updated! New Shades of Greige tops, tees and shorts. Save Khaki V-neck and Crew Neck tees. And Bill Adler belts can now be viewed individually.

Hummingbird

Reaction score
I just wanted to add my enthusiasm for this store, I ordered a Save Khaki longsleeve "tailored" tee, and absolutely love it. It came fast as well. I'm already considering my next purchase : )

danilo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hummingbird
I just wanted to add my enthusiasm for this store, I ordered a Save Khaki longsleeve "tailored" tee, and absolutely love it. It came fast as well. I'm already considering my next purchase : )
I agree. I got an Apolis Activism hoodie and t-shirt and they are insanely comfortable and well made. Also have their SFxMax and Unicorn wallet which is so nice and slim you can put in your coat jacket and it won't make you look like your carrying a gun. Their spring stuff is awesome as well
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

brimley

Reaction score
The photography on the site is excellent. I just wanted to say that for me personally, there's nothing that triggers the impulse buying quite like measurements on the site. I won't buy anything online these days without measurements, and most of the time I don't bother asking about stuff that I'm only a little interested in. Just a thought.

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nyf
The photography on the site is excellent. I just wanted to say that for me personally, there's nothing that triggers the impulse buying quite like measurements on the site. I won't buy anything online these days without measurements, and most of the time I don't bother asking about stuff that I'm only a little interested in. Just a thought.

+1. Taking the trouble to post measurements (not even necessarily for every size of an item, just a frame of reference is fine) and stuff like "the model is 5'11', 175lbs and is wearing a Medium" should increase sales (at least to me) big time.

cbrokaw

Reaction score
Karen,

It would be very helpful on denim to see the following measurements:

- Inseam
- Width at knee
- Width at ankle opening
- Rise

Check ActiveEndeavors or RevolveClothing for examples. Also, please consider carrying some Rag and Bone.

Cam

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo
+1. Taking the trouble to post measurements (not even necessarily for every size of an item, just a frame of reference is fine) and stuff like "the model is 5'11', 175lbs and is wearing a Medium" should increase sales (at least to me) big time.

I am going to try and post the measurements for everything but that will take a little bit SO in the mean a reference point (great idea Joel, thanks)

The Model (for all the new stuff not the sale stuff)
is 6'1" at 170lbs and is wearing Medium.

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score

So I talked to the Crate guys and we will be getting a small order of the Hamilton khaki chinos. I expect them to arrive in the next week or two.

Avyer

Reaction score
Thanks for the update, idea on the range of sizes?

Hopefully I'll be able to make it over there tomorrow.

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score
Thanks for the update, idea on the range of sizes?

Hopefully I'll be able to make it over there tomorrow.

We will get a really small run... size 30-34 only 2 of each size.

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score
Originally Posted by spertia
^^I really like that painting. Do you have images of any other works by the same artist? What is the price range for his paintings?

I have put all the paintings from "Robots and Stuff" by Travis Smith on the blog.
http://www.dresscodesatl.com/blog/
Prices and dimensions are listed. Buy now buttons should be in place by Saturday.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads