• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

stylish backpack

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't think it's that beautiful. Looks like Jan sport made something out of leather

hustlenflo22

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cldpsu
I don't think it's that beautiful. Looks like Jan sport made something out of leather

+1, looks like a leather sac hanging off your back...it's very hard to make a backpack stylish, the best you could hope for is oldschool chill look

jkennett

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
img357722d8215ws1.jpg
I wish....

Looks like something made with the leather Rick Owens uses. Sort of cool, though I agree it does have an odd drapey unstructured look that is a little creepy. Reminds me of the pouch on the front of a kangaroo or something. On that note... I'd definitely wear it.

chronic

Reaction score
I think Tumi has some nice offerings as well, but I also agree with the people who suggested a messenger bag instead. they're much sleeker, and Jack Spade makes a lot of nice ones.

scfdefinit

Reaction score
bagbv9.jpg
No idea what it is but I dig this one. I just bought an iDiom backpack but then again I dress more technical street/hypebeasty so its probably not what you're looking for. If I were to get a messenger it'd be more along the lines of acronym or bagjack. +1 for Jack Spade and Marc Jacobs too.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whatever you do, don't get that ginormous Raf Simons one.
plain.gif

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
img357722d8215ws1.jpg

I wish....

Originally Posted by Go Surface
Whatever you do, don't get that ginormous Raf Simons one.

Yup. Only works if you dress goth-ninja (Raf, Ann D, RO etc.) head to toe.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
The latest raf stuff isn't very goth ninja at all. More techy/futuristic than goth. The raf x eastpak one wouldn't look good with a traditional outfit, but i think it could still work. The duffle pack might be easier. Not for me at the price, but interesting nonetheless.

The lambskin one i posted was at south willard during the fall. Jet would know the brand. It might've been Stephen Schneider or maybe branquinho. I don't remember.

dirtrider123

Reaction score
Originally Posted by scfdefinit
bagbv9.jpg

No idea what it is but I dig this one.

I just bought an iDiom backpack but then again I dress more technical street/hypebeasty so its probably not what you're looking for. If I were to get a messenger it'd be more along the lines of acronym or bagjack.

+1 for Jack Spade and Marc Jacobs too.

that one is crazy lol

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whacked
Yup. Only works if you dress goth-ninja (Raf, Ann D, RO etc.) head to toe.

that back pack is not that goth ninja...

its patrik ervell btw

was around 4-450

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Backpacks are meant to be functional more than anything. Their basic design doesn't lend itself to "looking good". So, your options are limited to not using one (ie, using something else to carry whatever stuff you need around), or getting something unassuming. That tumi one that was just posted was pretty solid imo.

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dirtrider123
So now that i've begun dressing much nicer i need to upgrade the rest of my things as well and ive decided that i need a new backpack as well, i want something leather that is very high quality, i would be using it everday for school, i was looking at this one: http://eluxury.com/estore/browse/pro...sp?id=11291624 idk what u guys think bout that one? but something that is nice and stylish to go with the nice outfits, i would love your guys input on this.

thank you!!!
smile.gif

2 words: Jerome Olivet.

Ergonomic design and nice look and pricey. Check it out.
You wont regret it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads