• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

HATORI HANZO

Reaction score
Getting better, much better. Cover the tongues of your shoes with your jeans.

29y1q94.jpg

black on black[/quote]

americanswede

Reaction score
Figured I´d post a new outfit, a typical school day outfit I´d say.

Me.jpg

Sweater: RL
Shirt: Linnea Braun TSF
Pants: Cheap Monday
Belt: H&M

Comments?

americanswede

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Black Cherry
Brown blazer is sharp, Maharlika. Dig it.

Mixed and matched some stuff today to see how it looks. Excuse the goofy tough guy pose.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/1342/227081lu0.jpg[/MG][IMG]http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/4215/227082bo3.jpg[IMG]

Ben Sherman shirt/shoes
Levi's type 1 jacket
Levi's 511 jeans

I don't think the jacket is faded enough yet to look good with the pants, but someday.[/I]

I like the overall look, especially the shirt and jacket. But I think it would look better and more relaxed if you don´t button the shirt all the way. In my opinion the only time you button the top button is if you´re wearing a tie. Now it looks like something is missing.
And maybe try and find some shoes that will go better with the fitted jeans, maybe someting that doesn´t look so clog shoeish.

americanswede

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hustlenflo22
The bunching around the knee is a little excessive...I'm also not big on the high collar fit for sweaters

I know they come off as sort of funny looking around the knee area. They´re a bit to long know since they´re raw, and I don´t like rolling up the bottom part of my jeans. Don´t really know how to make them not look so "weird".

hustlenflo22

Reaction score
Originally Posted by americanswede
I know they come off as sort of funny looking around the knee area. They´re a bit to long know since they´re raw, and I don´t like rolling up the bottom part of my jeans. Don´t really know how to make them not look so "weird".

If they've already been stretched and what not, just go get them hemmed...if not, I see what you're saying, I hate the rolled up jeans look...

americanswede

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hustlenflo22
If they've already been stretched and what not, just go get them hemmed...if not, I see what you're saying, I hate the rolled up jeans look...

Yeah I haven´t washed them yet, and since these ones are known to shrink a lot after the first wash I decided to wait with hemming.

WayneGibbous

Reaction score
Originally Posted by americanswede
Figured I´d post a new outfit, a typical school day outfit I´d say.

Me.jpg

Sweater: RL
Shirt: Linnea Braun TSF
Pants: Cheap Monday
Belt: H&M

Comments?

Hide the cuffs. Or perhaps wear a patterned shirt. The colors of the sweater and the cuff differ too much to look right.

HATORI HANZO

Reaction score
smoothy504ny;914245 said:
Originally Posted by HATORI HANZO
Getting better, much better. Cover the tongues of your shoes with your jeans.

thanks for the advice. on point

No problem keep up the improvements.

Serg

Reaction score
Originally Posted by smoothy504ny
----i like the watch!

29y1q94.jpg

black on black

Jeans too slim compared to your top half makes your legs look too thin. Mabe a slightly looser pair of pants?

(edited due to peoples issues with the term chicken-leg)

Serg

Reaction score
FlatHead fit pics
2296609163_d0b40cfb96.jpg

2297403470_e6ffc25aa7.jpg

New Digging the fit (already soaked)

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
iTunes Playing: The perfect map by Thee More Shallows from the record A History of Sport Fishing

Veronique Branquinho x Harley x CM x Con (JP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads