• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thick as Thieves ONLINE

spoonman

Reaction score
I agree with Water, those do seem a bit short. I would add 2 inches to opoika's and an inch to workingtitle's, but that's just me.

DeadDJ

Reaction score
I'm awaiting mine, but I requested a specific inseam which he was more than happy to oblige. If you check the TaT site, he does list specifically that the pants are designed to have no break as it's a more fashion-forward suit.

Kafka

Reaction score
going to the tailor tommorrow, can't wait to order a suit from u guys. 400 for custom is sweet!

water

Reaction score
I was just saying that given my personal preference they look short. It stood out to me since I like the fit of the coat.

If Opoika digs the look then who cares what anyone else thinks?
smile.gif

WorkingTitle

Reaction score
I am 5"11 140 lbs. I have recieved nothing but compliments from the suit so far.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kill the DJ
I'm awaiting mine, but I requested a specific inseam which he was more than happy to oblige. If you check the TaT site, he does list specifically that the pants are designed to have no break as it's a more fashion-forward suit.

I noticed this, but it's not really my style. I hope he wouldn't be opposed to a super-skinny leg with a long inseam for wear with boots ...

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
I'll give you extra money.
frown.gif
(Know anyone that WOULD do this without destroying my wallet?)

baronboutique.com MTM jackets/suits, velvet included. so far you've been all talk and no action (aka "if you had ___ i would purchase, ___ isn't really my style"). now's the time to act and buy!
smile.gif

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stickonatree
baronboutique.com MTM jackets/suits, velvet included. so far you've been all talk and no action (aka "if you had ___ i would purchase, ___ isn't really my style"). now's the time to act and buy!
smile.gif

Little broke right now after buying a lot of clothes. I plan to make the purchases later in the year. I don't have any problem with TaT's current offerings; my plan right now is to purchase a one-button in charcoal with dark red lining. All I want to change is the inseam length and possibly make the legs slimmer, which I think are pretty normal things to want. All I've really suggested is that a double-breasted blazer would be cool, and I'm excited to see what it is when it comes out! Thanks for the link, I'll check it out. EDIT: And I meant burgundy, not red, though I doubt that matters.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just so you guys know, a waistcoat costs quite a bit of money to do correctly. It costs in between a pair of pants and the jacket. I was surprised to find this when I had my 3 piece made.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Once again, NO waistcoats anytime in the near or far future. Just isnt gonna happen, sorry.

Tumbleweed

Reaction score
Would you accept CMT orders or is that too far outside your business model? I just received some nice H&S suiting from British Fabrics and I'd like to see it put to good use.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads