• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutus

Reaction score
Stitch22-15-08Sml.jpg

Giving the raw denim a day off.
lookaround.gif

Farhi M65
G-Star Raw T
Stitch's jeans
Reef shoes
Stitch2-15-08Sml.jpg

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
When did this velvet blazer thing happen? I walked into BoysCo in Vancouver earlier this week and saw a whole rack of the things. I'm not sure how I missed that boat, but I think I'm glad I did.

I'm glad to see someone wearing 7s on here if only because it makes me a little less self-conscious that certain Diesel cuts fit me really well... reading some of the threads on here you'd think if it's not japanese selvage it has no business being bought by anyone.

Brutus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
...if it's not japanese selvage it has no business being bought...

This might actually be true but it happens.

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i dont like where this page is going...

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
I'm glad to see someone wearing 7s on here if only because it makes me a little less self-conscious that certain Diesel cuts fit me really well...
Don't get any ideas... he's also wearing an affliction shirt. \t
uhoh.gif
reading some of the threads on here you'd think if it's not japanese selvage it has no business being bought by anyone.
That is completely untrue! Italian selvage is also acceptable.

smoothy504ny

Reaction score
Originally Posted by onion
Don't get any ideas... he's also wearing an affliction shirt. \t
uhoh.gif

affliction clothing promotes a lifestyle of action sports, rock music etc. and that is the image that i try to convey...therefore i find affliction clothing to be excellent! to each their own
thumbs-up.gif

smoothy504ny

Reaction score
Originally Posted by smw356
You're making my point for me, thanks.

i offered evidence for my arguement that proved your point invalid, maybe you missed that.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
That looks awful. Seems like something a guy in a really bad local rock band would wear. Also, regardless of what washed up, drugged out artists are wearing, affliction doesn't have any punk rock history, aesthetics or any connotations. The sad thing about people i see wearing **** like that around campus, is that i know they had to spend time and money to achieve that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads