• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eye Cream

arrogant

Reaction score
Do you guys use eye cream???

I heard that there was cream on the market that prevented and helped "sleepy and puffy eyes", which are mostly due to lack of sleep.

benchan

Reaction score
I heard that there was cream on the market that prevented and helped "sleepy and puffy eyes"

Try icing it out with cold cumcumber pieces and don't drink too much water at night. But bags under eyes cannot really be prevented.

hermes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
puffiness under the eyes is typically a result from lack of sleep
dark circles are usually hereditary

try:
menaji 911 eye gel treatment (reduced puffiness within 30 minutes);

and use it with an eye mask:
oscar+dehn gel eye mask (it's a plastic like sleep mask with gel in it that you put in the fridge)

if the problem is not severe, you can utilize an eye cream as well, which although more for under eye moisturization for anti-aging protection, can offer some benefit for puffiness:

baxter of california under eye complex
any of the kiehl's eye creams
shiseido men eye soother

deathstar

Reaction score
The eye area is delicate so you'll need an anti inflamitory in the form of a cream. As a bartender my skin gets so thrashed from working around all the smoke and getting home at all hours. I use Skinceauticals Primacy Eye Balm usually in the morning to wake up my eyes. You're always going to have age related problems, but the puffiness is another story and this cream can help both issues. Warning, it's not cheap, but it does last a long time.

mistersurgery

Reaction score
I had reasonable results with Zirh restore, as far as reducing puffiness. I normally only use it after loooong nights.

GQ Lawyer

Reaction score
The new John Allan's eye cream is supposed to be very good. I have not used it myself, so don't take this as a personal testimony.

Patrick Bateman

Reaction score
Kiehl's. I like the one with cucumber in it.

In general, if your face is a little puffy, try putting on an ice-pack while doing your stomach exercises. Always works for PB.

creamsriveiw

Reaction score
aging is a natural process that human beings should undergo. anti wrinkle creams for eye area,Not only that it is a natural process but it can also be affected by our basic lifestyle. But with proper skin care and proper use of anti aging products, the aging process can be slow down.http://www.lifecellskin.com/?ref=04719ad7&data1=TA

RichValentine

Reaction score
I've got some Clinique stuff that works pretty well, but I use Nickel stuff after a night out or if I don't get enough sleep. Having said that Nickel so a lot of good stuff.

sweisman

Reaction score
Neutrogena (anti-oxidant age reverse eye cream) has done wonders for me. It's relatively inexpensive for eye cream also.

auto90403

Reaction score
decades ago, my derm doc recommended that at bedtime i put a little vaseline under my eyes and on my eyelids. she said vaseline is an occlusive which draws moisture from within into delicate skin around eyes.

i now have the youngest looking eyes -- and face -- of any of my friends.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got free samples of this olay regenerist stuff from my dermatologist. Worked amazingly well.

Fat-Elvis

Reaction score
Originally Posted by auto90403
decades ago, my derm doc recommended that at bedtime i put a little vaseline under my eyes and on my eyelids. she said vaseline is an occlusive which draws moisture from within into delicate skin around eyes.

i now have the youngest looking eyes -- and face -- of any of my friends.

Young Scrappy

Reaction score
Um, none of the eye gel mask suggest are available in the US. Is there any other suggestions? On that note, I know MensEssentials has some good products, what other quality online retailers that carry the better products?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads