• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crate chinos

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Here's a pic from today, wearing the Hamilton cut

2508piceu5.jpg

BrianVarick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very nice, I really want some slim chinos that arent bootcut.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
haha forgot to take my "I voted" sticker off

I'm sure they are marketing them as Hamilton chino, James chino, and Sally chino. The inside of front pocket has the Hamilton story with the ship printed on it, like the jeans.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow that's great I was worried that the Hamiltons wouldn't be slim at all but if that's their relaxed cut then their Sally must be really skinny!

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Yea, I'm sure I won't be getting the Sally for myself, but I'll get specs on it when it's available, along with the James so you guys can compare the fit thru the leg

falsestart

Reaction score
Get Smart;871230 said:
Here's a pic from today, wearing the Hamilton cut

good stuff jason, thanks for the info........... I'm interested

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i've been looking very hard for a pair of skinny khakis, so i'm hoping sallys just might fit the bill.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
To be clear are the back pockets jean style patch pockets, or chino/workpant style bag pockets? If 2, do they have buttons or anything? Details, details.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
J, it's jean style backpockets.

I do think it would be interesting for them to use the fabric and make some vintage inspired chinos with details that reflect the deadstock material being used.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ That and the coin pocket makes those a lot more like workpants. Less versatile as well IMHO, since I'd be weary of having jeans-like detail in more formal situations.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads