• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Some Pictures from Naples

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the pics Matt. I can't help but suspect you waited until after the dbag contest to post them knowing how they would influence the results.
devil.gif

Also, that's a lot of smoke. Did you smoke the Mozzzarella rolled up like a cigarette or stuffed in your pipe?
confused.gif

Originally Posted by iammatt
Smoking Mozzarella:
dscn0378ml7.jpg

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
iammatt;869542 said:
Naples is anything but relaxed. Most of the pics are from the country outside, here are two pics of Naples (again with random people):

dscn0372tn4.jpg

Spanish quarter? Spaccanapoli?

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lakewolf
The comment was made in a playful way.

If someone feels offended, I sincerely apologyze.

Fair enough, I may just have been in an intolerant mood because I hadn't eaten lunch yet and was hungry.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rnoldh
Does the cuisine at a place like l'Europeo differ from good Italian cuisine in SF.

It is as different as you could possibly imagine. The food is much better, much simpler and much more akin to what you would eat at the home of a great cook.

Originally Posted by romafan

Spanish quarter? Spaccanapoli?

Nope. That pic was taken looking up one of the little streets of the Chiaia quarter. Unlike T4Phage, I avoid the Spanish Quarter unless I need to go.

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
Fair enough, I may just have been in an intolerant mood because I hadn't eaten lunch yet and was hungry.

Get a pizza and it will be all good
laugh.gif

Zegnamtl

Reaction score
Matt,

Nice stuff! Looks like you had a great time.
I really wish our time in Naples have coincided.
Next year??

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Zegnamtl
Matt,

Nice stuff! Looks like you had a great time.
I really wish our time in Naples have coincided.
Next year??

I bet that we will be back eventually
smile.gif
. Looks like your time was lots of fun as well.

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cool

mmkn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Matt,

Did you ever figure out whether warmer or cooler colors enhance your face better? On first impression the blue shirt and tie looks fine, but the muted and warmish looking jacket, although interesting, drags your down and away.

Just my opinion, but color scheme is the largest contributor to the components of a design.

- M

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
Great photos Matt. You look like you had a great time. Glad you had fun.
smile.gif

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
The buffalo are really friendly. Unfortunately, like edmorel they tend to try to stick their tongues in your ass. Seriously.

crackup[1].gif

I sure hope you haven't had the "pleasure" of meeting him in person.

Regarding the pics... By looking at them, one might actually be fooled into thinking that you were a nice guy! Also... I think we all know that I'm not the type to pay compliments where they are not due, however, I can see why you like your wife so much. She looks quite enchanting. As a sidenote, I'd never guess that she was mexican. She looks white to me.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mmkn
Matt,

Did you ever figure out whether warmer or cooler colors enhance your face better?

I don't worry about it that much. I kind of pick what I like and have never had trouble with any colors. The jacket is a little washed out in the pic, but I have never been advised against a color like that.

Originally Posted by GQgeek
As a sidenote, I'd never guess that she was mexican. She looks white to me.

Its funny. No white people can identify her as Mexican, but many Mexican people can. She is actually half, but the Mexican side all has green eyes, so she is not particularly typical.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics