• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cybersex, have you had it?

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kronik
edmorel has propositioned me many, many times but I've never gone for it.

Only if you get free access to his closet.

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can find me in the Deeprun Tram on most weeknights cybering with elf-babes.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
Only if you get free access to his closet.

But once you go in, you don't come out.
laugh.gif

Jon.

Roland Loden of Germany

Reaction score
Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife
Another lonely night
Stare at the TV screen
I don't know what to do
I need a rendezvous

Do you think it possible that Kraftwerk also lead for the invention of cybersex? I do feel that Tipper Gore might of worked against her husband on this technology.

celery

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, yes and no. I didn't actually have cyber-sex, however, I did partake in making other think they were having it and then laughing at their expense.

When I was 14, my friend and I would go to AOL chat rooms and pretend to be girls. Of course in moments tons of guys would message us. We picked the most desperate sounding guy and pretended to be interested in him. We'd talk about fake girl crap for a few minutes and slowly mention cyber sex.

He'd get all into it and we just assumed he was in midstroke as we announced that we weren't girls and proceeded to laugh at him and call him names. Of course the guy would get incredibly pissed off and type every obscenity known to man in CAPS! lol

Torturing people can be fun.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I had a friend once tell me about his cybersex experience. He said his CD-ROM never worked the same again. So I advise against it.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by celery
Well, yes and no. I didn't actually have cyber-sex, however, I did partake in making other think they were having it and then laughing at their expense.

When I was 14, my friend and I would go to AOL chat rooms and pretend to be girls. Of course in moments tons of guys would message us. We picked the most desperate sounding guy and pretended to be interested in him. We'd talk about fake girl crap for a few minutes and slowly mention cyber sex.

He'd get all into it and we just assumed he was in midstroke as we announced that we weren't girls and proceeded to laugh at him and call him names. Of course the guy would get incredibly pissed off and type every obscenity known to man in CAPS! lol

Torturing people can be fun.

So, you were once a virtual ****** slut?

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
sure sounds like it.

I've never really found a situation where I would want to pretend to be a girl or imagine a man midstroke but maybe I'm weird.

No, you imagine men to finish up. It's ok.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads