• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Which subculture has the hottest girls?

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bradford
SororityGals-783795.jpg

sorority.jpg

I am a sucker for AKA's especially since they've started recruiting dark skinned women.
Sigma_Iota_Neos.jpg

Bradford stay away from these.

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dd...fjb3q3dj&pli=1

underwearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
Alright, who is this chick!? She is just about one of the hottest chicks I've seen in a long time. Admittedly, I dont' get out much anymore. That body is smokin, and if she's around 5'5 or 5'6, she's perfect.

OUTRAGEOUS ADULATION

FITSNews - May 29, 2007 - Being beautiful ourselves, we know exactly what 18-year-old pole vaulter Allison Stokke is dealing with. We want so bad for people to focus on our accomplishments, but for some reason they can't get past our devastating good looks and rock hard abdominal muscles. Look, we know the ribbons and wrapping paper look good, people, but it's what's inside that matters. Anyway Stokke, who has become an Internet sensation after being featured on the popular sports blog "With Leather," was the subject of a huge Washington Post expose this morning examining how the world wide web can turn your world upside down.

"Even if none of it is illegal, it just all feels really demeaning," Stokke told the Post about all the unwanted attention surrounding her attractiveness. "I worked so hard for pole vaulting and all this other stuff, and it's almost like that doesn't matter. Nobody sees that. Nobody really sees me."

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by underwearer
OUTRAGEOUS ADULATION

FITSNews - May 29, 2007 - Being beautiful ourselves, we know exactly what 18-year-old pole vaulter Allison Stokke is dealing with. We want so bad for people to focus on our accomplishments, but for some reason they can't get past our devastating good looks and rock hard abdominal muscles. Look, we know the ribbons and wrapping paper look good, people, but it's what's inside that matters. Anyway Stokke, who has become an Internet sensation after being featured on the popular sports blog "With Leather," was the subject of a huge Washington Post expose this morning examining how the world wide web can turn your world upside down.

"Even if none of it is illegal, it just all feels really demeaning," Stokke told the Post about all the unwanted attention surrounding her attractiveness. "I worked so hard for pole vaulting and all this other stuff, and it's almost like that doesn't matter. Nobody sees that. Nobody really sees me."

You're a ******* polevaulter!!! Not exactly the sport you wanna get into if you're going for the "i wanna be known only for my athletic ability" thing.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^Geez, why does she have to be so young? If no one else will, I will love her for her pole vaulting.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
What about pole vaulters?
154GM8W1004.jpg

I can't post anymore, I'm busy checking the schedule to see when ASU hosts Cal in a track meet.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Brit is kinda goth now

FP_1087191_Spears_Mother_FP.jpg

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Can't believe this hasn't been brought up already but...

My heroes have always been cowgirls:

I had brought this up, but without pics. And I agree 100%. I always thought cowgirls would be kind of bible belt goody goody, but they seem kind of kinky.

What about pole vaulters?

I used to pole vault, I started trying out for the college team but was too busy. Some are really hot, but I never noticed any hotter than some of the other events. Many are former gymnasts on the women's side. I'd put my pole in their box nonetheless.

Chadley

Reaction score
I find that most of the time a hot girl is a hot girl no matter what subculture she is in.

So I guess the question is what subculture can significantly increase or decrease the hotness of a girl and why.

Does Monica Belluci in bed count as a subculture?

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kronik
**** you for posting that. Just wow. I think the fat dude is whodini's type and the guy with the glasses has probably already plowed Conne's ass.

Misery loves company, I saw so I had to expose it someone else. Conne might have to do as part of some sort of affirmative action plan sponsored by the College Democrats.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1 on hot female tennis players and pole vaulters with the surname Stokke.

anaivanovic111de0dddj0.jpg

lindsaylohanversusallisqp8.jpg

66621fd1c0ui0.jpg

665320bd39lf7.jpg

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha...SoCal's post cracked me up. What timing...just as I was entering this very pleasant dreamstate brought on by that pole vaulter chick and whodini's amazing collection of cowgirls - BAM!

I actually dig the skinhead chicks. Why are they nutcases Get Smart? I like rockabilly girls too, but the bangs really annoy me.

And I'm glad to see Kirsten Davis getting so much love. She's so beautiful.

Violinist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
not that it matters, but I'm probably quite a bit older than you judging by how you've referenced yourself in other posts about your age.

If you knew I wasn't a mod, why did you make a (seemingly snide) reference to thinking it's "funny that an asian is a mod", and why would that even be a funny thing?

You're an odd guy, you have very few, if any, posts that are constructive in any way and many seem to be calling someone a moron, or some other disrespect. You've "been around mods and other people like that"...yea, ok....I don't know how you define "been around" but it's pretty clear any knowledge you have of subculture kids is superficial and at best from an outsider's PoV, like someone that's writing a sociology report for class. and worst of all, you're the classic internet warrior that talks a lot of **** to people you don't know.

what's your problem guy? This thread was a fun way of posting up different kinds of chicks, not about the merits or fallacies of subcultures.

Sorry but I don't see any difference between me saying that the marilyn monroe wannabe girls are fugly in the same way people will rip on paris hilton and tear into her life. Now, I don't care about either, but that's all it is.

I'm not going to prove like my "mod cred" but I spent the latter part of highschool with people who were really into that culture, I went to the clubs, they were fun, but the most fun people were the dudes or girls who loved the music but didn't have to get into the whole dressing thing. It's cool to love clothes and I have no beef with that but when it starts getting to like the trekky level of adhearance and some people start calling each other fakes and whatever, it's just really ***********.

I have more than enough experience with these scene girls... yea sure a lot of them are bubbly and nice but I'm not attracted to them because frankly I think there's some weird need to belong by becoming that obsessed with some culture and not even being involved in what makes it the way it is (like being in a band or a fashion designer). So, if it's ok for guys here to say that celebrities are fugly and they'd never do anything with them, then it should be ok for me to say that those pictures are below average to average looking girls with cookie cutter hair dos and dresses which do not do them any favors.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics