• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gothic lifestyle...tell me about it

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
Yeah I hear he is relatively normal but just puts how to put on a show and give people what they want.

Ya. He takes showmanship to the next level. I was actually a pretty big manson fan in my teens but never bought in to the bs surrounding him.

playdohh22

Reaction score
Have this girlfriend:
Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_488457.jpg
Listen to this suicidal music everyday:
the_dreamside_-_open_your_eyes.jpg
And I'm pretty sure you can figure out the rest...

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
Do many of them reverse course? I'd bet that some of them would make good long-term partners if you could make them stable.
laugh.gif

I'm no psychologist but I believe the abuses many of these pretty Goth girls suffered during their formative years resulted not only in severe feelings of anger, betrayal, disgust, fear, sadness, loneliness, shame, guilt and remorse which drove them to the Goth lifestyle in the first place, but also resulted in a general lack of self-esteem or hope for the future that can stay with them indefinitely and usually manifests itself in various self-destructive behaviors throughout their teenage years and well into their twenties. If you do meet a pretty Goth potential long-term partner, you might consider taking her to therapy to make sure she's worked through all her issues and finally stops cutting herself.
45657583tw3.jpg
22386717rd1.jpg
7262366ll4.jpg
12323081pn9.jpg
x918435638vanessahudgenoi4.jpg
23473165iw1.jpg

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
Blixa Bargeld ++1. Also played for Nick Cave.

Was Blixa part of Einstürzende Neubauten?

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda
I'm no psychologist but I believe the abuses many of these pretty Goth girls suffered during their formative years resulted not only in severe feelings of anger, betrayal, disgust, fear, sadness, loneliness, shame, guilt and remorse which drove them to the Goth lifestyle in the first place, but also resulted in a general lack of self-esteem or hope for the future that can stay with them indefinitely and usually manifests itself in various self-destructive behaviors throughout their teenage years and well into their twenties. If you do meet a pretty Goth potential long-term partner, you might consider taking her to therapy to make sure she's worked through all her issues and finally stops cutting herself.

45657583tw3.jpg

21485556a8318ewv8.jpg

22386717rd1.jpg

Your right, you're no psychologist.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Is Edward Gorey Goth?

For me it was, but I think for the stereotypical white trash Hot Topic Goth Gorey is just to much like thinking.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda

I thought you were only allowed to post pics of girls and not talk nonsense.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EL72
I thought you were only allowed to post pics of girls and not talk nonsense.

That only applies to the creepy Asian thread...
laugh.gif

desidude

Reaction score
WOW WOW Wow! amerikajinda those girls are super sexy, especially the last one...any more of her?

How are Goths girls sexually?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
How old is that girl doing the "eating out" gesture? Seriously, she looks like 12.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by desidude
How are Goths girls sexually?
You know, it really depends on the individual girl... as a general rule the ones who've had a "rougher" childhood tend to be more adventurous and experimental.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We should expand that rule's jurisdiction.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads