• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
GS, I know you picked up those Pringles just a week or two ago but the creasing is crazy. Are they that stiff/heavy or did they come pre-creased?

no they didnt come with any creasing at all, they're just still really stiff...they've retained its stiffness more than any other dry denim I've had. hence the odd gravity defying bump you see around the knee. i think they can stand up and walk without me wearing em

Serg

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sarlo
6x601kw.jpg

censor the crotch or close your legs!

Clothes look good though what are those shoes?

redgrail

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
GS that harrington is absolutely amazing. I'm literally drooling right now.

Leonard Leroy

Reaction score
heyyy, i'm wearing a uniqlo cardigan and an inapt peacoat Also, here's a bonus picture. I don't smoke, never have, never will, but my friend has a fixation with me and lit cigarettes. I like how it looks.
bizzaroleon1.jpg

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by redgrail
GS that harrington is absolutely amazing. I'm literally drooling right now.

thanks man, I lucked out finding that at Harrod's for about 60% off.....I *almost* was able to get it for 28GBP (!!) cuz it didnt have a pricetag (last one) and the salesguy had no idea how much it was and someone told him it was 28GBP but then as he was ringing it up they found the right price....still hella cheaper than retail but it woulda been so much sweeter for $56
frown.gif

I don't really like FP harringtons other than the fit but this one is the bees knees and I'm actually surprised that it's as nice as it is, considering their normal G9s arent so hot

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Serg
censor the crotch or close your legs!

Hey, you don't speak for everyone here!

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by quevola
Yes he does - that's a disturbing pic.

What's disturbing about it?

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
no they didnt come with any creasing at all, they're just still really stiff...they've retained its stiffness more than any other dry denim I've had. hence the odd gravity defying bump you see around the knee. i think they can stand up and walk without me wearing em

yeah my gf is usually pretty good about sharing.

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
halifamous - cool shoes I bought this jacket from someone who bought it from zipia. I just tried it on to take a couple photos of the fit and I don't think I'll ever be able to pull it off but it's kinda cool. I doubt it will stay in the closet much longer. The shirts aren't really that short, the jacket is kinda pulling them up a bit.
PICT0242.jpg

quevola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Maharlika
What's disturbing about it?

To each his own, but I prefer not to be bombarded by a guy's crotch.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah, fits you good and i really like the colorway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads