• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.shopjake.com - 20% off Adam Kimmel, Rag&Bone, Oliver Spencer - Affiliate thread

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shopjake
Jet, we got the iPod case in from WANT. You are right, it is pretty intense.
http://www.shopjake.com/index.php?pa...roduct_ID=1955

Told you, gotta get an ipod now ha.

Originally Posted by shopjake
Jet, I found your camera bag -- the Kingsford. Image attached. I can special-order one for you. They go for $595.

Why thank you kind sir. I'd have to see it and ogle it before I am to buy. I appreciate the pic, does it come in black? Hmmm...

bigwhale

Reaction score
Really interested in getting the white Common Projects achilles low in size 42 but its out of stock. Any chance of getting these in again?

shopjake

Reaction score
Hey bigwhale,

Yeah, we're going to be getting some more Common Projects soon. Our shoe buyer recently contacted them to get basically whatever we could. I'm not sure in more whites will be forthcoming, but I will keep you up to date.
smile.gif

---

ghulkhan, check the dimensions in that picture ... it's pretty small and slim. i doubt you'd even be able to get the body sans lens in that case! I think it is more geared to the point-and-shoot crowd. Not that I'd mind one made for my honker of a camera!

---

Jet,
I don't think it does come in black. There was nothing on the linesheet. And you don't have an ipod? That case is one of the best reasons around to get one. Well, besides the ability to listen to music I suppose ...
laugh.gif

Synrax

Reaction score
Will you be stocking the Common Projects - Achilles low-top in black?

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The new black layout looks pretty nice guys! I like the new Oliver Spencer stuff you put up too, though it kind of sucks you didn't get any smaller sizes of that waxed Wind Jacket
frown.gif

southgate house

Reaction score
Hi JC, I tried using the "styleforum" (also used "Styleforum") code yesterday and it appears to have expired. Is this my error? I'm entering it into the "promotional code" section of the check out form.

Also, do you expect to receive new Tim Hamilton items soon? Thanks.

shopjake

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Sorry for the delay! Some answers:

Synrax: I *think* so. Ourbuyer tried to get whatever she could from CP and I think we are expecting white, black and gray (but don't hold me to this). The order should drop late September. Keep on the site and they'll show up.
wink.gif

Thanks, Robin! We just pushed that out last Wednesday and the response has been good. It's refreshing for us as well. The new OS is really nice. If you are interested in that Wind Jacket, I can see if we can special order one for you. Just let me know what size you need.

Southgate, Yipes! This is my bad -- the code expired and I didn't re-up until right now. Go ahead and place your order; everything is in order now. Sorry for that.

We're still waiting on Hamilton to come in, but you can be sure it will go up as soon as I can get it in front of the camera.

southgate house

Reaction score
thanks again for the discount. i bought an adam kimmel sweatshirt/sweater. i'm eager to see the tim hamilton stuff too. i have the same adam kimmel sweatshirt/sweater from the spring in a white cotton fabric and it's really great.

bsyde82

Reaction score
I noticed that the shopjake website says "no codes allowed" for pretty much all of the "new items" i've looked at....

what items can the code be used on?

Dill

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bsyde82
I noticed that the shopjake website says "no codes allowed" for pretty much all of the "new items" i've looked at....

what items can the code be used on?

I think you are reading it wrong. It says: "items discounted more than 60% are final sale. no codes allowed on these items." To me that means no codes are allowed on sale items.

bsyde82

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dill
I think you are reading it wrong. It says: "items discounted more than 60% are final sale. no codes allowed on these items." To me that means no codes are allowed on sale items.

i'm an idiot. gotcha

shopjake

Reaction score
Nice Collective finally decided to allow distribution online. shopjake is one of seven stores allowed to sell them online. we've got 8-9 pieces up now and will have a couple more tomorrow afternoon. I recommend the peacoat (wool sea coat) -- it's amazing.

nice collective:
http://www.shopjake.com/index.php?pa...shop&brand=199

email me if you have any questions. Also, hopefully we'll be getting in some new Common Projects soon. I'll update you when i know!

Best,
JC

shopjake

Reaction score
Hey everyone, we recently enhanced our email newsletter so that you can sign up for email alerts from specific designers. These emails will give very first notice when new product arrives from your chosen designers. We'll also send notice on pre-orders or specials relating to your chosen designers.

Check it out here:
http://www.shopjake.com/index.php?pa..._up/newsletter

If you are already a subscriber, just enter your email and pick your faves. If you are not on the list, same thing, but add in your birthday and location for extra-special discounts and promotions.

Best,

JC

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads