• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

People who watch The Wire

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just finished watching Season 4 on OnDemand. Damn, this is a great show.

prozach1576

Reaction score
I've never been as excited for anything like I am for Season 5.

Watching this show right now is like seeing Citizen Kane on opening night or listening to the Velvet Underground in 1967.

Handlethevibe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Handlethevibe
Another great scene/cute little quirk was when both Stringer Bell and Bunny Colvin are about to get offed, figuratively speaking. Stringer at the hands of Omar and Bunny being sent off by Deputy Commissioner Rawls. Right before their respective Guillotines are about to drop they both say, "Get on with it motherfucker". I just love little subtleties like this.
laugh.gif

Hah. I found another one last night. Namond says to Michael, "I'll take any motherfucker's money if he givin it away", as does Clay Davis to Mayor Clarence Royce.

bigbadbuff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wanted to wait but I couldn't.

It was a good episode, definitely some storylines developing that I didn't see coming. Too early to say whether or not the focus on the media will be interesting enough for a whole season of shows.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WTF?! no 3,4?

the 2nd episode is leading to become a great final season. great appearances by people you'd never thought you'd see again.

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Episodes 1,2,5,6,7 are currently leaked online.

where????????

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thepiratebay.com had them earlier today

Handlethevibe

Reaction score
btjunkie.com also, last time I checked. Damn, I watched all the episodes, even without seeing 3 & 4. Then right at the beginning of 5 you find out some major **** which happened in 3/4.
plain.gif
Anyways, this season is incredible.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
btjunkie.com also, last time I checked. Damn, I watched all the episodes, even without seeing 3 & 4. Then right at the beginning of 5 you find out some major **** which happened in 3/4.
plain.gif
Anyways, this season is incredible.

yeah, it really ******* sucks. i have no idea what happened to omar.

Handlethevibe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
yeah, it really ******* sucks. i have no idea what happened to omar.

If you watch 5,6,7 you find out. Listen to **** Chris Partlow says.

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I went to the premiere & party on friday. They only showed the first episode, which was very good. The party was bizarre, as there were at least thirty castmembers there, Some, like "Slim Charles" and "Snoop" looking like they'd just walked off the set.

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
I went to the premiere & party on friday. They only showed the first episode, which was very good. The party was bizarre, as there were at least thirty castmembers there, Some, like "Slim Charles" and "Snoop" looking like they'd just walked off the set.

Take any pictures?
See and nice footwear?
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads