• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Manhattan Sales Alert!!

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I will. What is the SCP store? I am in NYC.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
South Coast Plaza, Orange County California (Costa Mesa to be exact).

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Doh. Thanks. Seems a bit far and I'd need to try it on.

Knowledge is King

Reaction score
The non-seasonal Black Label clothing is not on sale at all. I was just at the Polo Mansion an hour ago. With that said, there are plenty of "seasonal" suits on sale for roughly $450. Don't expect to find any basics on sale though.

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Knowledge is King
The non-seasonal Black Label clothing is not on sale at all. I was just at the Polo Mansion an hour ago. With that said, there are plenty of "seasonal" suits on sale for roughly $450. Don't expect to find any basics on sale though.

The stuff that's not on sale is next season's line. This season's was on sale. I had a long discussion with the SA over this. We're friends now. He acknowledges that I am the king of all kings.

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chas
What is the current price of the Phineaus suits with the sale? Did you get those BL suits at the Mansion?

I didn't see the Phineaus sales prices. The regular ones were around 900. The BL suits were at the Mansion, yes.

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
You got BL suits at $450? That's like 75% off and cheaper than the sale Blue Label suits. Sure you are not smoking something?

I'm about to gloat, so please forgive me for doing so.

The exact price was 474.60 per suit. I got a solid navy, a pinstriped black (I liked it and I don't give a hoot what anyone here says), and and striped navy.

Now here is the kicker. I realized a week or two ago I had received a coupon that gives me a $50 gift certificate for every $250 I spend. So I walked right back in and came back out with a $350 gift certificate.

474.60 - (350/3) = the price a very, very happy customer paid for his black label suits today.

They did have smaller sizes but I don't know how many were left.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by haganah
I'm about to gloat, so please forgive me for doing so.

The exact price was 474.60 per suit. I got a solid navy, a pinstriped black (I liked it and I don't give a hoot what anyone here says), and and striped navy.

Now here is the kicker. I realized a week or two ago I had received a coupon that gives me a $50 gift certificate for every $250 I spend. So I walked right back in and came back out with a $350 gift certificate.

474.60 - (350/3) = the price a very, very happy customer paid for his black label suits today.

They did have smaller sizes but I don't know how many were left.

Gloat away as that is an amazing an possibly once in a lifetime deal
worship.gif

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So I talked to the Mansion store in NYC today. There are ZERO Black Label 38Rs left on sale.

chas

Reaction score
I didn't see the Phineaus sales prices. The regular ones were around 900. The BL suits were at the Mansion, yes.

I checked out Paul Stewart in NYC today. Phineaus suits are on sale for $1295 and $1395 down from around $1900. Still too pricey for me, too bad because they are beautiful and fit me perfectly.

SuitingStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
too bad black label is only for skinny ppl ..... dame, becuase I love their peak lapel suits......

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chas
I checked out Paul Stewart in NYC today. Phineaus suits are on sale for $1295 and $1395 down from around $1900. Still too pricey for me, too bad because they are beautiful and fit me perfectly.

What are the ballpark sale prices for shoes and sport coats?

chas

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hard2Fit
What are the ballpark sale prices for shoes and sport coats?

Shoes that were on sale were approximately 25% off - I didn't look at sport coats.

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
So I talked to the Mansion store in NYC today. There are ZERO Black Label 38Rs left on sale.

I'm sorry. That sucks bud. I felt really bummed when I went to Saks at 8AM for the sale and they didn't have the BL so I know where you're coming from. Short of doing MTM, BL is the only suit I've had that fits in both the shoulders and the length. I hope you get some 38Rs soon.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm sorry. That sucks bud. I felt really bummed when I went to Saks at 8AM for the sale and they didn't have the BL so I know where you're coming from. Short of doing MTM, BL is the only suit I've had that fits in both the shoulders and the length. I hope you get some 38Rs soon.

Thanks for the condolences, although I am still very happy about the one I got a few months back. I ended up paying almost $900 for it, but I still considered it a decent deal. $450 would be out of this world. You are right, they fit really well for skinny guys. The pants are actually too tight on me, but nothing a good tailor couldn't fix.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics