• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

STP coupon thread

leon12

Reaction score
The $519 is the 20% off price at STP right now. You can stack an extra 20% to get to $419 with the code. For the gift cards, you just buy stuff and depending how much you spend, they send you a gift card in 4-6 weeks. You can get one gift card per order, so if you spend over $500, split it into two orders.

sidvar

Reaction score
Now if only someone could figure out a way to make 20 and 20 stack!

Originally Posted by James Bond
519 was with today's day of Christmas, which was 20% off all clothing. The suit was $650 previously.

The gift card info is on STP's main page.

Nativefx

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the additional coupon codes! I think I made out pretty well and I split my orders so I am getting $150 total in gift cards for future orders.

Heres what I picked up:

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/...heck-Sport-Coat-Super-100's-Wool-For-Men.html

for $ 319.97.

and

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/9...t-For-Men.html

for $358.37 but in the (71) color which does not show up anymore. It is described as a Dark Brown/Gray.

What do you all think? I am hoping that once I get my gift cards they will be having another sale with 20% off and someone will have another code for an additional 20%. Then I can apply my $150 gift cards towards an Isaia suit. First I wanted to make sure I get an idea on the sizing and fit.

Thanks again!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

style from the heartland

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nativefx
Hey, thanks for the additional coupon codes! I think I made out pretty well and I split my orders so I am getting $150 total in gift cards for future orders.

Heres what I picked up:

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/...heck-Sport-Coat-Super-100's-Wool-For-Men.html

for $ 319.97.

and

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/9...t-For-Men.html

for $358.37 but in the (71) color which does not show up anymore. It is described as a Dark Brown/Gray.

What do you all think? I am hoping that once I get my gift cards they will be having another sale with 20% off and someone will have another code for an additional 20%. Then I can apply my $150 gift cards towards an Isaia suit. First I wanted to make sure I get an idea on the sizing and fit.

Thanks again!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Wow, I love your Corneliani. Great job on the deal!

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Darn, I wish I'd had a current code yesterday! I've had my eye on a Johnston's of Elgin sweater that was out of stock and pounced when someone made a return. I decided I couldn't wait for another code to appear so I settled for the 12% discount for AskAndy members (and I actually got the last sweater in stock, so it was indeed a return).

Nativefx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by style from the heartland
Wow, I love your Corneliani. Great job on the deal!

Unfortunately, I may end up sending the Corneliani back. It's a little to big and I don't think my tailor can take it in enough to fit the way I would like. I think the shoulders are a little too wide as well. The Isaia I bought (58R) fits almost perfectly! Does anyone know if Corneliani 58R tends to run bigger and closer to a 48r US size? I saw a 56R Corneliani here on the for sale forum and his measurements look closer to the Isaia I just received.

By the way, the Isaia I recieved is amazing! It's made of 100% Cashmere! It didn't specify cashmere in the listing when I bought it, it only listed 100% wool. Very nice hand to this sportcoat, and I am very happy.
tounge.gif

Raider

Reaction score
Hi Guys -- First post here, though I have been reading the forum for a few weeks. I seem to recall reading a post that said STP offered a discount (either 20% or 30%) to first time buyers who were SF members. How does one go about getting this discount for their first purchase, and is there a special discount code for SF members making the initial STP purchase? Thanks!

needshoehelp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Raider
Hi Guys -- First post here, though I have been reading the forum for a few weeks. I seem to recall reading a post that said STP offered a discount (either 20% or 30%) to first time buyers who were SF members. How does one go about getting this discount for their first purchase, and is there a special discount code for SF members making the initial STP purchase? Thanks!

Actually, STP 99% of the time has a 20% off code running--just check here on the most current page for the newest codes.

SuitingStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can someone hook me up with a 20% code, all the ones floating around been expired

rssmsvc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nativefx
Unfortunately, I may end up sending the Corneliani back. It's a little to big and I don't think my tailor can take it in enough to fit the way I would like. I think the shoulders are a little too wide as well. The Isaia I bought (58R) fits almost perfectly! Does anyone know if Corneliani 58R tends to run bigger and closer to a 48r US size? I saw a 56R Corneliani here on the for sale forum and his measurements look closer to the Isaia I just received.

By the way, the Isaia I recieved is amazing! It's made of 100% Cashmere! It didn't specify cashmere in the listing when I bought it, it only listed 100% wool. Very nice hand to this sportcoat, and I am very happy.
tounge.gif

Depends on the model of Corneliani , most of the time a 58R Corneliani fits like a 48R.

Nativefx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rssmsvc
Depends on the model of Corneliani , most of the time a 58R Corneliani fits like a 48R.

I went with the suggested sizes on STP site when I ordered. It listed this as 58R/46R. Same as the listed size for the Isaia.

If I could find a working code I will order the same coat in a 56R and see if it fits the way I want and then return the other! Anyone got an updated coupon code?
bounce2.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads