• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I just bought a... (non clothing item)

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
Much as it pains me to agree with Consuela, I agree. It looks like some sort of vermin you caught digging in your trash. That said, I found that my coffee place has started stocking Kopi Luak coffee, which is the Indonesian coffee bean processed by the digestive and excretory system of the animal whose skin you have, and I confess I am curious to try a cup. No "2 girls" though.Dude, don't knock the Dodo chair. I have one.When one comes up on ebay, I imagine it'll be a LabelKing/SoCal2LiveCrew bidding smackdown.

That coffee sounds intriguing. What exactly is the added benefit of civet-enhanced coffee?

eg1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
That coffee sounds intriguing. What exactly is the added benefit of civet-enhanced coffee?

Apparently there are two factors: one, the creature selects only the choicest, most perfectly mature fruit to eat as part of its foraging process, and two, that its digestive enzymes somehow enhance the flavour of the beans.

I have heard of it before, but have never tried it. Heck, Starbucks is exotic for me ...
dozey.gif

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
Bought a Sony KDS 50A3000 RPTV LCoS and a Samsung BluRay Player BDP-1400. Very fun! 1080P is the only way to watch movies.

lost in va

Reaction score
Bought this for my father for christmas:

HD280.jpg

While I was at it I picked up these for myself:

0020331310_2561.jpg

MCsommerreid

Reaction score

To fulfill ones daily requirement of animal feces.

fortune

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Nice. Sennheiser makes good products.

True. Love my sennys. I use icemats now but the sennheisers are very quality headphones. Good buy. I'm sure he'll be happy.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Christmas presents (for me!)

newyc1.jpg

pabloj

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did I get it right? Brewing coffee from ****?

eg1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pabloj
Did I get it right? Brewing coffee from ****?

Well, it's not poo per se, it's just coffee beans that have passed through the digestive tract of a small, cat-like mammal.

I've never tried it but I have heard that the digestive process adds an interesting depth to the taste of the coffee.
Whether that's due to the beans being coated in civet poo, or to the action of the civet's digestive enzymes on the beans, I'm not sure!
tounge.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads