• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1) People who drive way slower than me on the highway. Jackasses.
2) People who drive way faster than me on the highways. Maniacs.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Getting a cold the day before finals starts.

ms244

Reaction score
It snowed here in the MO, a few days ago and a little last night. Everything is covered with ice too.

The city barely plowed the main roads, no salt anywhere to be seen. God forbid you have to take some side street.
plain.gif

I can see not having enough resources to deal with it if this was, say, South Carolina, where it snows maybe twice a decade. But in the middle of the midwest I kinda expected a little more.

Driving anywhere is freaking scary here, black ice + rubes in minivans are a dangerous combination.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FidelCashflow
1) People who drive way slower than me on the highway. Jackasses.
2) People who drive way faster than me on the highways. Maniacs.

My default speed on freeways is 85, it seems.

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
My old roommate was kind of a greaseball and a big guy to boot. He was also pretty stingy and disrespectful in some ways. He had a difficult time digesting greens and I'd often see chewed up pieces of lettuce in the toilet. This was fine until I notice these unchewed bits of lettuce on my loofah.

wow. just wow. did you kill him?

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Our IT dept will not upgrade our systems so we can have the new IE that has tabs. And we're not allowed to download Firefox. Idiotic.

b

ms244

Reaction score
I'm in the library studying for my exam tomorrow morning. How much can you look at powerpoint slides till your head explodes?
plain.gif

A couple of desks away is some putz whose laptop is adorned with what appears to be Zaptista/FARC/Shining Path looking maoist stickers.

Also, they still haven't salted the streets and parking lot around my apartment. Its like a skating rink.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rdawson808
Our IT dept will not upgrade our systems so we can have the new IE that has tabs. And we're not allowed to download Firefox. Idiotic.

b

Good for them. IE7 sucks.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm so used to it that I barely see how it sucks anymore. When I use Firefox, which I do on occasion, I find certain things missing that I think are stupid, and vice versa. Usually keyboard shortcuts and things like that. IE doesn't crash on me any more than FF does for the amount of time I use it, I don't get any viruses or popups because I run security, and in fact, IE, if it does crash, will often only crash some of the browser windows rather than ALL your open tabs at once. I usually have 8-10 browser windows open, and I like seeing them all on the taskbar rather than having to open the browser then cycle through them that way. It's just a preference, but IE really isn't THAT bad IMO. It definitely is if you're an idiot who uses no security measures and clicks on every possible link to Russian spyware sites, etc.

In any case, IE 7 sucks more than IE 6.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
I'm so used to it that I barely see how it sucks anymore. When I use Firefox, which I do on occasion, I find certain things missing that I think are stupid, and vice versa. Usually keyboard shortcuts and things like that.

In any case, IE 7 sucks more than IE 6.

The thing that sucks most is programming for IE. It is funny how IE used to be so much better than NN, now FF owns it. MS lobbies to have these standards set in place and then they are the only ones that can't support their own standards!
cold[1].gif

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
The thing that sucks most is programming for IE. It is funny how IE used to be so much better than NN, now FF owns it. MS lobbies to have these standards set in place and then they are the only ones that can't support their own standards!
cold[1].gif

Did you ever find your cat?

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
Did you ever find your cat?

Yup. Some lady walking into a restaurant called me and said he walked in with her. I have my number embroidered on his collar. This is the third time in 3 months he has gotten lost and been recovered. I am going to have to start walking him with a leash and harness.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads