• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

cuffthis

Reaction score
My Local Government.

These guys are SO DUMB, it's amazing anything gets done.

On second thought, nothing has been done in the last 8 years....................other than to mess things up, further.

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rdawson808
Sorry to laugh Brian, but that is funny. There's a woman in my office/building who every guy agrees is good looking (okay face, phenom body), well educated, etc. but who is also the biggest bore in the world. I tried to talk with her once in the elevator and even going down a few floors I was bored. b
I might think it was funny if it hadn't happened to me too.
frown.gif
It's a shame because my friend has known her for a while and let me know when I first met her what the story was, but I didn't want to believe it. It's too bad, too, because she's really hot, and apparently smart, and isn't crazy, but there just isn't an ounce of fun in having a conversation with her. I was this close to asking her out when I starting thinking if 5 minutes was this dull what spending 2 hours with her would be like.

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Barneys is having a "Green" eco friendly Christmas...yet they keep the lights on all night in the windows.

That is because a bunch of men with sleepy eyes are
having meetings in back rooms.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dkzzzz
That is because a bunch of men with sleepy eyes are
having meetings in back rooms.

Perhaps they are carbon neutral and bought some credits from Al Gore.

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
Perhaps they are carbon neutral and bought some credits from Al Gore.

They are carbon based, not carbon neutral.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I can't stand when two people, walking together, branch off and continue to shout their conversation as they move farther apart. I was behind two very large women today who did this perfectly. "Yeah, I'm going to the mall for a while. I'll be back after dinner." --the women start to separate-- "SO SHOULD I WAIT FOR YOU FOR DINNER?" "NO!" "OK I WILL TELL MARY" "ALRIGHT!!!!

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I can't find my two favorite Tina Turner DVD's. This is very distressing, I am on the verge of tears
frown.gif

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lost a brand new wool sweater vest last month. Bought an identical replacement at full retail last week, took the tags off today and wore it for the first time. Then, as I am doing laundry tonight, I found the damn vest I thought I lost.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My best friend who thinks I'm 'neglecting' him. What a needy ****.

Bored81

Reaction score
Originally Posted by VMan
Lost a brand new wool sweater vest last month. Bought an identical replacement at full retail last week, took the tags off today and wore it for the first time. Then, as I am doing laundry tonight, I found the damn vest I thought I lost.

Damn leppercons

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Really idiotic people who work in stores. I asked for shoe-trees, and this moronic woman sort of stares and says that we only carry shoe-racks and that she's never heard of shoe trees.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The fact that my cat can't navigate himself out of a cardboard box and got himself lost again.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Really idiotic people who work in stores. I asked for shoe-trees, and this moronic woman sort of stares and says that we only carry shoe-racks and that she's never heard of shoe trees.

Wow someone like you went to Linens & Things?

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Getting in a shower and seeing a soap bar that has so much hair stuck to it that it resembles a brillo pad.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by contactme_11
Getting in a shower and seeing a soap bar that has so much hair stuck to it that it resembles a brillo pad.

My old roommate was kind of a greaseball and a big guy to boot. He was also pretty stingy and disrespectful in some ways. He had a difficult time digesting greens and I'd often see chewed up pieces of lettuce in the toilet. This was fine until I notice these unchewed bits of lettuce on my loofah.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads