• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
Thanks, I'll stop by and check it out friday here in LA, just to see if there's anything worth coming back for.

IDK if LA starts Friday. It might already (i have something on hold till sale, but thats me...I dont think they have the presale till friday but who knows really) have but Friday for sure

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got three MM sweaters on sale. I need one more though...

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by asobu
I want in on the MMM sale too, but it's not available online right?

You can just call they can ship but you have to know what you want.

Originally Posted by chronoaug
Just curious about MMM knits.

How much do they run on sale?

How do they run sizing wise? A small would be a 19" pit to pit or more generous?

Where can i browse some different styles online?

**** Florida. I'm bringing some cash with me when i go to Boston and New York this winter. I'll probably only be able to buy one thing cool, but i'd love to make it a MMM knit. Are there any decent sales Dec 26th-Jan 3rd?

Yes **** florida and new york honestly wasn't that great but it's one of the two best spots in the country. A medium in most sweaters would fit you perfect, there is only one that I'm a M in (usually L).

Originally Posted by Get Smart
won't Jet's arm draped over your neck and shoulder as you saunter down Robertson while shopping at Kitson be warm enough for you?

crackup[1].gif
crackup[1].gif
crackup[1].gif

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sucks that I'll have to be in Orlando for 3+ months next year :/

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yea it sucks

i was in dc for the last three years
but you can always have consignments shipped out to you!!!
so it not that bad..

ddohnggo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghulkhan
The MMM sale starts next friday. This sweater is not available at either location. It got sold out a while ago...

is this the martin margiela store in nyc or just a store that carries mmm that will be going on sale?

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
everyones sold out of all the nice stuff of margiela
there is no point in trying to buy anything
because you wont find anything
if you do decide to go the store and purchase something, it is actually just crap and youre really just a label whore...

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
Sucks that I'll have to be in Orlando for 3+ months next year :/
There's a Barneys outlet if you want to score some ugly TR jeans or some ill fitting sweaters. But yea, Orlando is a wasteland shopping wise. The Zara here is terrible. The nice thing is that the Millenia Mall is full of attractive wiminz. You figure there would be one decent boutique though. Gainesville even got a hypebeasty/hipster store that sells Nudie the past month or so. It's a start i guess. Again, are there such thing as sales in NY/Boston the week or two after Xmas? I have no idea.

Chadley

Reaction score
Nice looking boots, jet. I like the reddish hue of the suede (if that's not from the picture).

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chadley
Nice looking boots, jet. I like the reddish hue of the suede (if that's not from the picture).

Thanks, that's actually what I really liked about them (almost brick colored) along with the sole. The shape is perfect and they complement jeans and earth toned tops well. I can't wait to bust these out.

bsyde82

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Thanks, that's actually what I really liked about them (almost brick colored) along with the sole. The shape is perfect and they complement jeans and earth toned tops well. I can't wait to bust these out.

how much? the standard 427?

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug

Again, are there such thing as sales in NY/Boston the week or two after Xmas? I have no idea.

Yes, Saks, Neiman Marcus, BG/LB and most boutiques are heavily discounted then as they are clearing out the remainder of fall to make room for resort and spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads