• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Got an awesome pair of hm thinsulate gloves yeah!

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by berlin report
Nice pick-up. I had a beautiful pair of Agnes B. moleskin trousers which were ruined by the dry cleaners. I love her shirts and she used to make these wonderful tees. They had an exhibition of her t-shirts last month at Galeries Lafayette which I missed.
frown.gif

I was surprised to see how "popular" Agnes B was back in Europe as I believe London has 5 stores. How's the Berlin store?

ardeetee

Reaction score
there are a bunch of Agnes B locations here in Paris, not to mention the department stores that carry it as well. Seems to have some decent sales, but with the dollar taking a beating, the deal isn't as sweet.

berlin report

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
I was surprised to see how "popular" Agnes B was back in Europe as I believe London has 5 stores.

How's the Berlin store?

There used to be a big Agnes B. shop in Galeries Lafayette but they closed the men's section of it a few seasons ago. It was stupid because they had Agnes B. men together with the women's line on the womenswear floor so no one found it. Really poor planning. They've just revamped the men's section and Agnes B. is back in. I still really only look at the line whenever I'm in Paris or London though.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just gots

lambskin_jacket.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

1432.jpg

and I've been waiting for that B.Son two tone turtle neck thingy since mid-october.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Great ******* pickups man. I'd own all of that if i had the cash. It seems the corpus lambskin bomber is the only piece from this season that isn't dissapointing people in fit/quality/material. What are the shoes again? I remember thinking about getting them a couple weeks ago but forget where i saw them/what brand. I also love the color on that w&h flannel. Don't mean to tug your peen too much, but i just like all those items a lot. You better post a waywt pic when you get them all.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. Yeah, I was a bit worried about the Corpus bomber after I read some hand-on impressions with their gear but I'm very pleased with this one. It's really soft, seems dureable I and I think the whole thing really fits me well. The shoes are from Maharishi. Here. I like the wax coating and I think they'll be beautiful after I beat them up a bit this winter. Haha, I'm still a bit weirded out about the whole pic posting thing but I might give it shot, I guess, soon enough.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, yeah, how could I forget. My favourite purchase in a long time, got it a few weeks ago Wool turtleneck knit w/ jacquard sleeves from Raf Simons mainline f/w 05-06 and it's amazing. Really soft, perfect fit and long sleeves. My favourite sweater I own.
rafkintlq0.jpg

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that's where I picked it up! I think it works well, if I ever get on with posting in WAYWT I'll try to post one with this.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Those look like Fair Isle sleeves.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SoCal2NYC, I'd trust you since I'm not sure about these things but on the tag it says jaquard slvs. Not that it matters, as long as they look nice!

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads