• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

staedler

Reaction score
arcteryx alpha comp hoody
peak performance sweater
black selvedge grim tims
stans
w900i

1928935755_bf2ded7d89.jpg

dunk my doughnut of style in your coffee cup of criticism.

jpgm

Reaction score
Originally Posted by fosho78
I like the boots JPGM, but how do you keep the suede from getting indigo marks from your jeans? Do you use some kind of shoe protector??

these are pretty new, so havent really got any indigo stains yet. if i dont want indigo stains, ill put some masking tape on the inside of my hems. i wont bother with these desert boots though, as theyll look much better when theyre beat up.

CDC

Reaction score
Originally Posted by staedler
arcteryx alpha comp hoody peak performance sweater black selvedge grim tims stans w900i dunk my doughnut of style in your coffee cup of criticism.
Great fit on those jeans. I had been thinking about a pair of Nudie GT's for a bit now. I like the fit and general appearance of the denim and the all black stitching of my J.Lindebergs but I've never been fond of their thinness and the 2% of spandex. Those Nudies are 100% cotton, right? and are they thin or the same as your average weight Nudies?

staedler

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CDC
Great fit on those jeans. I had been thinking about a pair of Nudie GT's for a bit now.

I like the fit and general appearance of the denim and the all black stitching of my J.Lindebergs but I've never been fond of their thinness and the 2% of spandex. Those Nudies are 100% cotton, right? and are they thin or the same as your average weight Nudies?

they are almost the perfect jean, and i searched long and hard. the only way they could be improved would be with an extra inch, cause i'm 6'3". it's hard to say how thin they are cause they're still dry and starchy. no spandex.

cielo

Reaction score
IMG_4359c.jpg

Trovata long sleeve
Thrift cord jacket
RB6
Campers

kallun

Reaction score
Nice Collective jacket (close-up in thumbnail)
Wool knit sweater
Tweed trousers
Buttero boots
nic-col-wool-knit-tweed-buttero.jpg

minimalist

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PeasantLLC
Lots of great looks lately guys.
Berlin- the glasses are so so good!
Superbobo-glad to see a post. Engineered garments did a jacket for spring 08 that looks so close to that jacket. Color and Style. Sorry to hear about the girlfriend, but even more sorry that she took the camera. Fall/Winter seems so your season for dressing.

Keeping things simple and comfy today. Added my big mug in the shot
shog[1].gif

wawn11707.jpg

Cuuute
inlove.gif
Love the Alice Band together with the shoes
smile.gif

CDC

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cielo
RB6 Campers
Serious kudos for the great wear on the jeans... but I hate the shoes; the shoes and the almost walking on the jeans thing looks very caricatural to me - a little bit Mega Man:
mega-man-dude.jpg
But then, how big of a nerd must I be for my first thought to be of Mega Man?

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Originally Posted by staedler
arcteryx alpha comp hoody peak performance sweater black selvedge grim tims stans w900i
1928935755_bf2ded7d89.jpg
dunk my doughnut of style in your coffee cup of criticism.

Originally Posted by drizzt3117
WTF is up with this cold weather lately... RL SDA Florsheim
19330958ti4.jpg

Sorry, I'm not wild about the patterns on either of these tops. something about staedler's just looks off, and drizzt, the horizontal stripes make you look like the incredible hulk or something.

PeasantLLC

Reaction score
Gosling%201.JPG

Get a room.[/quote]

Thank you for this!!!

My two cents all guys should be rockin a part these days. If you're ever in New York go to the Nom de Guerre store and check out Tyler's part. It's like the 8th wonder of the world...beautiful.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Get smart
great fit on the barbour, seems pretty much perfect! really nice outfit otherwise too, though I wish you changed the laces on the RWs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads