• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

5EP x SF jean post pics

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
If you can't button them up, get the next size up. Even if they do stretch to the point where you can button them, the fly will stretch and gape like mad. Ideally they should be a bit tight in the waist at first, but they shouldn't be so tight you can't button them.

WorkingTitle

Reaction score
I finally was able to get the top button done. Right now its hugging me like a newborn child, and ******** looks like a camel toe, but hopefully it will stretch right? heh.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Ew.

If you're not going to exchange, try spraying the waistband area down with water and wear them to stretch them faster.

Asch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by WorkingTitle
******** looks like a camel toe, but hopefully it will stretch right?
confused.gif

capnpyro

Reaction score
I think I just posted this in WAYWN and not here yet
DSC_0017.jpg
32x36's VVVVVVVVV Yeah, my Dior's are my favoritest pair of jeans ever, so getting these I wanted to stack it VVVVVVVVV

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
well a 36 inseam should take care of all your stacking worries.

WorkingTitle

Reaction score
I am trying to stretch out these jeans by trying slouching, but I cant for the life of me get the top button up, does anyone have some tips on maybe getting them so they stretch? I already had to stretch them to get them onto my waist, but just that bit more so I can slouch them and it will look magnificent.

I am worried if i pull too hard they will break haha

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
No. I have no advice.

amlai

Reaction score
does anyone have some tips on maybe getting them so they stretch?
Well, I see only a couple of options. 1) Wear them until they stretch and then slouch them when the waistband expands enough. 2) Get a waistband stretcher. Supposedly you can get up to 5 inches of stretch this way. Either way, I recommend you wet the waistband with a spray bottle and let it dry in the stretched state. Cotton will stretch much better wet than dry. You are much more likely to damage the fabric if you try to stretch the fabric dry.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
I am trying to stretch out these jeans by trying slouching, but I cant for the life of me get the top button up, does anyone have some tips on maybe getting them so they stretch? I already had to stretch them to get them onto my waist, but just that bit more so I can slouch them and it will look magnificent.

Have you tried scrolling up?

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

dude, they are too small.

WorkingTitle

Reaction score
Yeah, I need to get a size up.

They are on sale in the Market section if anyone is intrested.

Size is 30x34

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
 I normally wear a 30 waist and 30 length in washed jeans (Nudies, 575), and while these jeans fit well, I couldn't imagine them any tighter. I suppose I have slightly larger haunches for a person my size, although my calves are pretty skinny. You think I should size up for the 5eps?

(Incidentally, I had to return a pair of washed Acne's in a 30 waist recently because I couldn't even pull them up to my hip, never mind button them.)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads