• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Affiliate - New Dandyism @ www.newdandyism.com

cTo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Chris,

It would help if you could tell us what size the model is wearing in each piece, and his height, weight, and chest size.

Fok.

My model, which I use for virtually every product, is 5'10", 150lbs, and his chest size is 34 -36.

Most items he is wearing Small, with some exceptions. One being the Fall Obedient Sons Tees. He is wearing Med in those images.

cTo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin

It's good to see New Dandyism as an affiliate. Are there any other lines you guys plan to stock in the future?

We will be adding Katherine E. Hamnett soon. New Call of the Wild, WoodWood x Penfield, and MHI will be up soon as well.

I do have some surprises in store next season as well. But I'm going to keep them under wraps for now.

cTo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by blank
Please tell me the sizing of the green YMC sweater so that I may buy it. I wear an M in all H&M sweaters ... pretty much an M all around. Same for the green YMC?

The YMC Knit Crew Jumper in Evergreen in Med measures:

chest (armpit to armpit) - 20"
lenght (down back) - 25.5"

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Surface 2 Air outerwear is
inlove.gif
inlove.gif
inlove.gif

bsyde82

Reaction score
cto,

do u have shoulder-shoulder measurements for the rittenhouse button up jacket and approximate back to bottom length? for a size Small that is.

thanks

cTo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bsyde82
cto,

do u have shoulder-shoulder measurements for the rittenhouse button up jacket and approximate back to bottom length? for a size Small that is.

thanks

hey bsyde82, here are the measurements for the Rittenhouse Button-up Jacket in S:

shoulder-shoulder: 19"
back to bottom length: 26"

blank

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just received the green one. It's 70% cotton 30% wool according to cTo and is incredibly soft. The details are also very nice, noticeable but subtle if that makes sense. A great piece at a great price. Also, the fit on the medium is perfect for me. YMC does what APC can not.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to my black one. The model is just 1" shorter and 5" lighter, so I am hoping that the small fits me the way it fits him.

Chris, is there any chance you are getting in any more YMC = I'm especially interested in the waffle weave wool cardigan (sort of the same material as the black pullover) withe angular toggles.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blank
I just received the green one. It's 70% cotton 30% wool according to cTo and is incredibly soft. The details are also very nice, noticeable but subtle if that makes sense. A great piece at a great price. Also, the fit on the medium is perfect for me. YMC does what APC can not.
I'm somewhat interested in this piece too. Do you find it a bit on the short side? 25.5" sounds a bit too short, most of my other sweaters/shirts are about 27" in the body, I think.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.2%

Forum statistics

Threads