• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocHolliday

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Garage/Surf Rock
^great stuff, well put together.

Originally Posted by Get Smart
Doc, looks great. Love the trews and your bigass cuffs *stamp of approval*. Not usually into mixing red/blue (like in the cardi) with browns (trews), esp with the lighter brown boots....the colorway would be my only criticism but I love all the pieces involved.

Originally Posted by cloudhands69
Doc Holiday - Fantastic. I don't dress trad at all, and never thought about it. I love it when people sport a look so well that you know you couldn't do.

Thanks for the kind words, guys, and for the feedback, GS. I was hoping the sweater, with its cream and navy, would integrate the whole look, but I think you make a good point. The cardigan is one of my favorites, so it gets worn with a lot of stuff.

Really, the combo came about just because I felt like wearing a bunch of things I really like all at once.
laugh.gif

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
My first post in this thread, I think.

waywboots.jpg

What kind of boots are those?

Minkous

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
I'm no GetSmart sock bandit, but white socks???
To be honest i saw someone in a magazine i think the last issue of GQ and i thought i'd give it a try! (i love socks that stand out too)

ken

Banned by Request
Reaction score
Freshly DIYed shirt (slimmed, hem shortened), stalely DIYed jeans (slimmed, hem shortened).

Does the shirt look OK? The pattern on the back got all mucked up, obviously, when I put the seam in, but I tried to make it an even 'V'.

And the pants: should I take more out below the knee?

Signed,
Topless in Minneapolis

plaid.jpg
plaidfront.jpg

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_1411.jpg
Nice, everyone thinks I'm in a band today, dunno why. CK shirt I altered Topman tie Zara Vest ES Fulton Jeans Ben Sherman Belt Chucks

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Ken, 1) The back of the shirt looks like absolute hell. Keep it that way. The fit is on. 2) The first shot makes the area just below the knees look a bit odd. In the second shot things look a bit more even. I think 99% of the people on here might say to keep slimming down the calves but as my ol' partner in crime jet would say, "Don't listen to the sheep." Those jeans are different and don't need to look like everything else. All in all, I like the fit.

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kallun
New hair looking good RyeGB!

So Last Season hoddie
ACNE Tee
Carin Wester dropped croutch trouser
Buddhahoood painted boots
sls-wester-bhood.jpg

Those pants look asinine.

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
That chain is indeed comical
crackup[1].gif

Before going to meatpacking/chelsea
dsc01162ow7.jpg

vb
mcqueen
south willard
oc patent navy shoes

This is a cool look, if you're going for sort of a wealthy orange county homosexual vibe.

What pants are those from south willard? His new cords?

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lance konami
This is a cool look, if you're going for sort of a wealthy orange county homosexual vibe.

This is gonna be GREAT!

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector

Nice, everyone thinks I'm in a band today, dunno why.

CK shirt I altered
Topman tie
Zara Vest
ES Fulton Jeans
Ben Sherman Belt
Chucks

cuz you look like a sk8er boi

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lance konami

1. You dont knwo what your talking about
2. I would say its cool looking because its better than anything you could ever put together but that doesnt really mean much cuz you cant put together ****.
3. I dig the scarf and the pic doesnt do the **** justice. The OC shoes with the cords look ******* awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads