• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New TV Show Heroes

bcx

Reaction score
This season started with too many storylines going on. Everyone is separated and if they try to give each character some screen time each episode, none of them progress much. I hope they start coming together sooner rather than later or it's going to be a slow season.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I actually thought that this weeks ep. was better than the first two.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
I actually thought that this weeks ep. was better than the first two.
That wasn't hard, considering how horrid the first 2 were. I'm eagerly anticipating Sylar chowing down on the wonder twins' brains. And the arrival of Kristen Bell.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rambo
That wasn't hard, considering how horrid the first 2 were. I'm eagerly anticipating Sylar chowing down on the wonder twins' brains. And the arrival of Kristen Bell.

The one thing I've been wondering about the twins powers is that

A: She seems to be able to kill people when she gets upset

and

B: He can bring them back to life

so... what happens if he tries to use his power without her?

Can he make Zombies? Cause that would kick ass.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brief thoughts of character development in Gabriel were quickly dashed out with a brick. Disappointing.

Gradstudent78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
The one thing I've been wondering about the twins powers is that

A: She seems to be able to kill people when she gets upset

and

B: He can bring them back to life

so... what happens if he tries to use his power without her?

Can he make Zombies? Cause that would kick ass.

I think its more like she creates a disease and he's the cure. In which case zombies seem a bit unlikely.

I'm just hoping they do something interesting with Claires new boyfriend instead of giving us Heroes: Dawsons Creek every week. I'm hoping either he's insane or secretly working for the company.

That and I'm also looking forward to the wonder twins dying. They need to stop adding new characters and develop some of what they have, I'm a little tired of the plot moving ahead at a snails pace.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gradstudent78

That and I'm also looking forward to the wonder twins dying. They need to stop adding new characters and develop some of what they have, I'm a little tired of the plot moving ahead at a snails pace.

werd.

This season is awful. The only storyline I'm interested in is the Hiro in feudal Japan one because it is SO bad and silly that it's gone full circle into being good, whereas the other storylines are just lounging in Badsville

Too many new characters and too many "heroes".

The storyline with the older generation Heroes could be great but it's moving so slow that I forget where things are in the subplots by the time they get to it

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need to see:

More Nikki/Jessica
Kristin Bell
And Sylar's death, I've had enough of his nefarious conspiratorial stares. Someone axe him in the back, por favor.

montecristo#4

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is it my imagination or is this season getting better?

I like the idea of the immortal hero....

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
He doesn't seem like much of a hero.

smile.gif

Whats the over/under on Suresh killing Mr. Bennett?

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This season was completely sub par to me, until tonight. Good show, and though it harks back to last season's recap/future show, I thought it brought some new (and interesting) developments to the table.

I don't think Bennett is going to die, personally.. he's kind of integral to the storyline. It was also nice to see Parkman grow a pair.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
You notice how Parkman and Claire's storylines sort of echoed each other this episode?

Frankly, I can't wait for next weeks expository show.

Viktri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This show is too awesome. Adam Monroe? The symbolism in this show is crazy - names and everything. Isn't is all so wrong yet right? Hiro didn't distort the time-space continuum but all the same.. it's messed up.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
This week's episode was the best so far in an unwatchable season. I like the idea of Adam the Immortal Hero, him and Claire could breed the true Aryan super-race if they ever hooked up

I'm still waiting for the time when Unremarkable Ando gets an Iron Man suit and can blast fools with his plasma fusion rocket blasters

Master Shake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last night definitely was an improvement over the prior episodes, especially the end ... they were sort of just lagging for a while, I suppose setting everything into place.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads