• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lance konami
Chino blazer is alright, but your popped collar makes me want to kick your ass. As does the way your sleeves are rolled up. The ralph lauren pants also anger me greatly.

Xchen - I don't know the rules about this, or even if there are any, but braces with chinos should be a never. Your tie is ugly as ****. Good fit on the shirt though.

And take your goddamn hands out of your pockets. Both of you. This image pisses me off greatly.

Classic post
laugh.gif

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by metkirk
Just felt like wearing a tie, but my tie's not skinny enough, so...

dsc1119po9.jpg

Damn, I wish I had a nice pair of cap toe shoes.

Nice. Very nice.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brigden
This is my very first contribution to this thread. Please excuse the lame photo quality; as you can see, I used a cellphone digicam.

dsc00426fu0.jpg

I normally hate denim jackets, especially with denim, but somehow I think the tie pulls it together and it looks great.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
I normally hate denim jackets, especially with denim, but somehow I think the tie pulls it together and it looks great.

agreed, it looks great here

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ts4them
Oh ok, that makes sense. It just reminded me of back in the day when hip-hoppers wore the one pant leg up thing. Wait...did they actually do that or am I going crazy? They did something....one pant leg up seems so ridiculous.
I think LL used to do that a lot, I sort of remember that from the early 90s... I do it when I ride my bike.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
agreed, it looks great here

+another

I prefer the denims to be similar on top/bottom. Hate contrasting denim jackets with jeans. And I've always liked the looks of denim/denim when done well, which it def is by Bridgen

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Brigden and Rye, great.

Cultpop, I only wish I was awesome enough to pull off that moustache. A+! Good to see you around.

Garage/Surf Rock

Reaction score
Yeah, a lot of bike messengers do that one pant leg rolled up thing. I guess it's to keep your pants from getting caught on the gear? It's also become part of the messenger/fixed gear bike rider look.

cultpop 0217

I, Manface
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB

Dries Van Noten
3.1 Phillip Lim
Cheap Monday
Paul Smith

this is great.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i think without his pony tail, rye has metamorphed into a laser guided fashion missle....

ken

Banned by Request
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Garage/Surf Rock
Yeah, a lot of bike messengers do that one pant leg rolled up thing. I guess it's to keep your pants from getting caught on the gear? It's also become part of the messenger/fixed gear bike rider look.

If your pant let gets caught in the chain on a fixed-gear, you will be walking home pantsless.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa
So glad I'm not the only one who who immediately thought of this.
"Cheeky Nob-Jockey", are my eyebrows seriously hedgerow like?.
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell
Hey Rye, you got a haircut
mwink[1].gif

plain.gif
Originally Posted by chronoaug
rye- That peacoat looks better everytime you show it. You have to be sweating in california with that though.
For walking Randy Dog in the frosty morning it's a good one, I just have to take it off before 10am or I'll combust!.
Originally Posted by cultpop 0217
this is great.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Nice to see you back. Great facial art and I love that crazy Woolly Pully!.
Originally Posted by poly800rock
i think without his pony tail, rye has metamorphed into a laser guided fashion missle....
.........or encouraged by the wife to stop being lazy with the aa tee x raw jean daily combo.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
"Cheeky Nob-Jockey", are my eyebrows seriously hedgerow like?.
No, it's mainly the beard, the haircut, your expression, and my inconsolable fear of having my brain cut out by a psychopath with superpowers.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
wayw1017closed.jpg

I've actually worn plenty of color in the last week or so, but I only seem to take pics on black/white/gray days.

These 5EPs have definitely stretched, and are now slung loooow... they already sort of reminded me of Dior 21s, now they really do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads