• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
but that pose is just fucked anyways, I was sorta in mid movement when my ***** snapped it

American Apparel called. They said they won't be able to fill out this latest order. Something about "not enough cotton in Zimbabwe"...
frown.gif

sjmin209

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does that hoodie come with a side of pork shoulder?

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice shoes GS
Crazy jumper Rye
Yeah Berlin, button on the bottom and maybe the top shirt button too for good balance.
Awesome patterns SoCal
Great cardi Chris. The proportions on that fit kick ass! Seriously one my favs of yours.
And to chime in on the jean on jean of gaucho, I think a darker jean top with a lighter jean bottom works better, as in the Robert Duvall pic.

2007-10-161.jpg

APC Cardi
EG Iridescent Brown 19th BD Shirt
EG Brushed Heather Cotton Cinch Pants
Steven Alan sneaks

Minkous

Reaction score
Bonus shot today with fellow member XCHEN
today2-1.jpg

On Me: Chino Blazer by JCrew
Thermal Undershirt by Old Navy
Pants by Ralph Lauren
Shoes by Florshiem
On XChen: Shirt by Ralph Lauren
Tie by Ralph Lauren
Braces by Trafalgar
Chinos by JCrew
Shoes by Clarks

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Minkous
today2-1FIXEDLOLROFLMAO.jpg

Fixed.

Haha, we were staring into the sun, hence the fucked up squinting half smile due to laughing at some token Asian girl's hello kitty messenger bag.

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
today2-1.jpg
On Me: Chino Blazer by JCrew Thermal Undershirt by Old Navy Pants by Ralph Lauren Shoes by Florshiem On XChen: Shirt by Ralph Lauren Tie by Ralph Lauren Braces by Trafalgar Chinos by JCrew Shoes by Clarks

Chino blazer is alright, but your popped collar makes me want to kick your ass. As does the way your sleeves are rolled up. The ralph lauren pants also anger me greatly. Xchen - I don't know the rules about this, or even if there are any, but braces with chinos should be a never. Your tie is ugly as ****. Good fit on the shirt though. And take your goddamn hands out of your pockets. Both of you. This image pisses me off greatly.

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
getsmart, those alden's are fabulous!

rye, i like the new hair

Minkous

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lance konami
Chino blazer is alright, but your popped collar makes me want to kick your ass. As does the way your sleeves are rolled up. The ralph lauren pants also anger me greatly.

Xchen - I don't know the rules about this, or even if there are any, but braces with chinos should be a never. Your tie is ugly as ****. Good fit on the shirt though.

And take your goddamn hands out of your pockets. Both of you. This image pisses me off greatly.

Just a thought: " your cynicism and negativity may be more appreciated by forum members over on SuFu..." http://supertalk.superfuture.com/ here's the link just incase you needed it
smile.gif

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lance konami
Chino blazer is alright, but your popped collar makes me want to kick your ass. As does the way your sleeves are rolled up. The ralph lauren pants also anger me greatly.

Xchen - I don't know the rules about this, or even if there are any, but braces with chinos should be a never. Your tie is ugly as ****. Good fit on the shirt though.

And take your goddamn hands out of your pockets. Both of you. This image pisses me off greatly.

That is a lot of "greatly".

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just a thought: " your cynicism and negativity may be more appreciated by forum members over on SuFu..." http://supertalk.superfuture.com/ here's the link just incase you needed it
smile.gif

Eh, I'm just trying to be honest. I'm pretty cynical by nature. And thanks for the link, but superfuture causes me to go into convulsions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads