• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

“I Went To Wharton. It Goes Without Saying That You Should Want To F*** Me.”

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Man, Tiger Beer really has to do something about their ad budget. Maybe they can spend money on actors next time and not blow it all on those ultra fancy sound effects....

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
For anyone that has taken accounting courses:

created a $22 million budget from scratch for them.
crackup[1].gif

Jon.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EL72
He doesn't have a Wharton MBA like he brags. His website says he "took classes at the Wharton School of Business".

I think we should introduce him to Eric Glennie.
devil.gif

A friend of mine (who sits on the Series 7 Board, he's my age too, it's a little humbling) also attended a week-long seminar at Wharton. We joked before he went about how he could brag that he went to Wharton. Well, sure enough he came back with two t-shirts and we hit the bars, obnoxiously bragging that we wegraduated from Wharton. We both had girlfriends at the time, so we were in it entirely for the laughs.

It was hilarious in a drunken way, but it worked about as well as you'd think. No female gives a sh*t.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EL72
He doesn't have a Wharton MBA like he brags. His website says he "took classes at the Wharton School of Business".

I think we should introduce him to Eric Glennie.
devil.gif

I took classes at wharton, too. 3 classes - which makes me about 27 short of an MBA. I am guessing that he is in the same boat. I just don't usually tell anybody about mine.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
I took classes at wharton, too. 3 classes - which makes me about 27 short of an MBA. I am guessing that he is in the same boat. I just don't usually tell anybody about mine.

My God, just think of all the prime hotties you're missing out on!

montecristo#4

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just wrote a recommendation for someone who is applying there but after reading about other Whatron "alums" on this thread I feelobligated to tell him to find another school.
biggrin.gif

topcatny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter

I didn't even take classes at Wharton, but I went there too.

It was on a recruiting trip for my employer and we were interviewing undergraduate students. The door to one the buildings I went into said Wharton school of business though.

Maybe I should have used that line when I was dating.
devil.gif

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
Does anyone know what an "˜aristocrat' accent is?

Jon.

Thurston Howell the Third?

lefty

Trilby

Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
Does anyone know what an "˜aristocrat' accent is?

Is that how he talks when he is working as a "costumed character"?

JohnnyLaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy ****! That commercial was awesome!

Also, can you believe that he has met such respected celebrities as Luke Perry and Toby Keith?

We are not worthy!

coachvu

Reaction score
His website says he was a utility stand-in for LeAnn Rimes. I'm not really sure how to interpret that.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads