• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kent Wang slim fit shirts

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NoVaguy
did you click on his website? pretty sure they're already available.
Not yet. In about two weeks. Are there any other people that would be interested in purchasing this Small size?

moosy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Wang
Are there any other people that would be interested in purchasing this Small size?
I would if it came in a smaller neck

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Sample sale Above are pics of the shirt being worn. All shirts have the same fit, please see above. I have only three shirts available. Purple. 120's. SOLD. Slate grey with woven self stripe. 100's White with self stripes. 100's. Fabric is somewhat sheer. You could always wear an undershirt though I have no problems wearing it without one. Sample sale price is $70. Retail will be $90-110 when launched. Free shipping in the US, $10 international. Google Checkout only, or add $5 for PayPal. Returns are accepted if it does not fit. Please only buy if you think you have a good chance of fitting. PM me if you're interested. As quantities are limited, preference will be given to buyers that:
  • Are established members
  • Promise to write a review
  • Have a good chance of fitting
Look forward to a size Medium in about two months.

Histrion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by moosy
I would if it came in a smaller neck

Yes, I could be interested too down the road, but the neck would clearly have to be smaller than this. Nice shirts though.

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I saw the striped shirt, and one of the others briefly at the bar the other night. The material and buttons seemed quite nice, and the construction is solid--definitely a step above shirts that retail for the same price. In a retail world with very few slim fit choices off the rack, these seemed like they would be a good value.

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
I've never seen such a complex set of measurements for a shirt

+1

Sartorian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Histrion
Yes, I could be interested too down the road, but the neck would clearly have to be smaller than this. Nice shirts though.

Me 3.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NOLA1
I need a larger size Wang. 16" neck won't cut it.

Yes, 16" will not cut it, I need a larger size wang.

... Anyway, what is the complete chest measurement? as in 38" or 40" or so.

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
chorse-

how did the neck look? 16" seems like it would be floating on a torso that matched kent's other numbers.

Originally Posted by chorse123
I saw the striped shirt, and one of the others briefly at the bar the other night. The material and buttons seemed quite nice, and the construction is solid--definitely a step above shirts that retail for the same price. In a retail world with very few slim fit choices off the rack, these seemed like they would be a good value.

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by letmebefell
chorse-

how did the neck look? 16" seems like it would be floating on a torso that matched kent's other numbers.

Kent said they're based on his own measurements. He didn't look like he had a big neck, and I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary with it. 16" isn't that big.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
Kent said they're based on his own measurements. He didn't look like he had a big neck, and I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary with it. 16" isn't that big.

Yeah, but other measurements resemble that of a slim-fit 14-14.5" shirt. And the collar measurement is recorded laying flat, so that's an extra 2-3" of material right there.
smile.gif

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Give me that again, whacked? How does that math work?

Originally Posted by whacked
Yeah, but other measurements resemble that of a slim-fit 14-14.5" shirt. And the collar measurement is recorded laying flat, so that's an extra 2-3" of material right there.
smile.gif

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Yes, 16" will not cut it, I need a larger size wang. ... Anyway, what is the complete chest measurement? as in 38" or 40" or so.
In jackets, I wear a 36.

Countertenor

Reaction score
Put me down on the "16 inches is too big for a size Small" petition.

15" sounds about right to me.
smile.gif

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kent-

What size neck do you take in an RTW shirt, assuming that you can find one to fit? Maybe the collar on your MTM shirts sits low on the neck.

Thanks for a thought-provoking discussion, btw.

Originally Posted by Kent Wang
In jackets, I wear a 36.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads