• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
iTunes Playing: Dark II by Hauschka from the record Substantial Cold enough for: McQueen x AA x Dior x Vans
Someone needs to start a Beard Memorial Thread.

Asch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kallun, that's my favorite fit you've posted so far. The subdued colors work really well together, and nothing is the least bit showy.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade
Rye you look sexier with a beard.
My wife didn't care either way. I think the hairs going next, back to a #4 allover (Sauce Style). But then again the fuzz may be back in a week, and the hair gone. I can never make up my mind!.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My wife didn't care either way. I think the hairs going next, back to a #4 allover (Sauce Style). But then again the fuzz may be back in a week, and the hair gone. I can never make up my mind!.

I'm the same way, Rye. Finally whacked the hair a few weeks ago, and ditched the goatee as well (I kept it pretty short by trimming once a week and keeping the rest of the beard to a stubble; now I am all stubble). You look way different without the beard but it'd be cool to see what you come up with regarding short hair.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nemuu
co.jpg

its cool to see red high tops on someone besides the guy from mythbusters.

i like the look, that blazer is pretty bitchin'.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jufros
Sauce did you have to have that jacket tailored? The fit is excellent.
Thanks! It's from Zara, straight off the rack. I still haven't really figured out how to make it work into my wardrobe (that color is something I often wear in base layers, but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to make it work as an outer layer), but I liked the fit a lot, so I had to pick it up. Sportcoats rarely fit me well OTR, though, so generally if you see me wearing one, you can pretty much assume it's been tailored at least a little bit.
First diddy, now maybe Rye... it's becoming an epidemic.

Asch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn those browns look phenomenal with the streaky denim, Whodini. The top and bottom halves are really well proportioned, too (some of your jeans make you look bottom-heavy when combined with short-sleeve shirts, for example). Nicely done.

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whodini - Yeah, I agree. Those streaky jeans go perfectly with brown tones. Very nice jacket, and all around solid fit, except for one thing....those damn tims have got to go. At least with slim straight leg denim. The reason why, is they are ginormous, therefore throwing things out of proportion. They are decent boots, but I'm just saying they are usually worn best with baggy ass denim that sags all over the place, urban gangsta style. When paired with slimmer denim, it draws too much attention to them.

kallun

Reaction score
Julius coat
S.Hart marcella shirt
Paul & Friends knit
April 77 trousers
Berhnard Willhelm sneaker-boots
julius-coat-front.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads