• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rub/tug in your city

smentz

Reaction score
my friend and i were discussing some of the many things that Boston is missing... 24 hour subway service, 24 hour diners, etc. but the one piece that we thought was missing was the famous rub 'n tug massage parlour.

im sure there are a few in boston that we just dont know about.

anyone here experienced the happy ending parlour? i for one, have yet to go, but im sure sometime i will make it over to one. What was the experience like? cost? tipping? ettiquette?

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This has been discussed. Do a search for "happy ending"

I think it boiled down to: many of us do not need to pay for sex and or are too gentlemanly to go get beat off in some shady parlor

Also, I think Conne will do it for free in the Boston area

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lurker[1].gif

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
You can't throw a rock in east midtown Manhattan without hitting one. Usually there is a "house" fee of $40-60 and then the "tip" for the masseuse is about $40. Or so I've heard.

The Asians have a lock on the market and if you have a Chinatown in Boston, you will find quite a few places in the nieghborhood. Or so I've heard.

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ratboycom
This has been discussed. Do a search for "happy ending"

I think it boiled down to: many of us do not need to pay for sex and or are too gentlemanly to go get beat off in some shady parlor

Also, I think Conne will do it for free in the Boston area

If you are going to get beat off, would you rather have it done under the scorching sun or in a shady parlor?

Seriously, though, this thread has got me to thinking (and as many of you know this doesnt happen often). One of the seeming constant stream of ignored demands by Feminists is that housewives be paid a wage for their daily labors commensurate with what a professional might earn were they to perform the same tasks. At $80 a ******* I demand my back wages! Preferred method of payment to be gold bouillon delivered by armored car convoy.

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by redcaimen
If you are going to get beat off, would you rather have it done under the scorching sun or in a shady parlor?

Seriously, though, this thread has got me to thinking (and as many of you know this doesnt happen often). One of the seeming constant stream of ignored demands by Feminists is that housewives be paid a wage for their daily labors commensurate with what a professional might earn were they to perform the same tasks. At $80 a ******* I demand my back wages! Preferred method of payment to be gold bouillon delivered by armored car convoy.

Are you saying you jerk people off for living?
lol8[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads