• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
You can always tell when Bob woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
laugh.gif

crackup[1].gif
So true. Bob, put on a Bernadette disc and have a Milano.

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VMan
Was walking to the bars last night. An obviously drunk driver went flying around a corner down the wrong way on a one-way street, and almost nailed a guy on a bike. He then screeched the tires and made a u-turn in the middle of the street. In the process he went right by a cop who was sitting in a bank parking lot. The cop did nothing but yell something at him thru the open window. As I walked past the cop car, I said "nice work, jackass". The A-hole cop tails me thru the parking lot, flashes his lights, gets out, checks my ID, pats me down for weapons or drugs...totally unnecessary.

Wait, so you hate bicyclists too?

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't like how some people walk with their cigarettes in their hands.

If you knew how to smoke, you keep the cigarette in your mouth, dangled at the edge.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Girls who only dance with one another.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
I used to get fix it tickets for my lights, my exhaust and my tires all the time from the rookie cops or the few that were pricks around where we lived. I'd just smile, gladly take the ticket and say "Thanks, I'll just have Stan (the Cheif of Police) sign it off for me at my Dad's poker game on Sat night." (for a few years my Dad hosted huge local poker tourneys).
The one time the biggest prick thought he really had me nailed was when I rolled through a stop sign, he pulled me over, was giving me a ticket and then Stan rolls up and walks up to the window, tells him to take off that he'll take care of it...we just talked about where I was going to college.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whacked
Girls who only dance with one another.

Yes...imagine those being gay and they being your good friends who you liked to go out with...but, they only insist on going to straight bars/clubs.
I was like uhhh, none of you have ever met, talked or danced with a guy...let's go somewhere to get me some ass.

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
I used to get fix it tickets for my lights, my exhaust and my tires all the time from the rookie cops or the few that were pricks around where we lived. I'd just smile, gladly take the ticket and say "Thanks, I'll just have Stan (the Cheif of Police) sign it off for me at my Dad's poker game on Sat night." (for a few years my Dad hosted huge local poker tourneys).
The one time the biggest prick thought he really had me nailed was when I rolled through a stop sign, he pulled me over, was giving me a ticket and then Stan rolls up and walks up to the window, tells him to take off that he'll take care of it...we just talked about where I was going to college.

Why would they give you a ticket for your tires?

Lucky Strike

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Staff in general, and doormen in particular, at pretentious, "high-end" night-clubs. I've never been closer to pulling the "do you know who I am" than on a few occasions in the last couple of days.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

This explains so much about you.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Did Chief Stan take care of those "tickets" you got on the street corner?

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'm wondering, if your dad was so chummy with the chief of police and all that, why were you driving a car that had broken tail-lights?

Did you live in Compton?

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score

Yeah, I hate those prick cops who always try to catch you when you do something illegal. Fuckin' pigs always tryin' to keep a brutha down. Thank God daddy knows someone so that the police can catch the "real" criminals.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Yeah, I hate those prick cops who always try to catch you when you do something illegal. Fuckin' pigs always tryin' to keep a brutha down.

Thank God daddy knows someone so that the police can catch the "real" criminals.

+1. It's good to know that family connections can still work to the advantage of petulant sons of privilege everywhere. Otherwise, what would this country be coming to?

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
+1. It's good to know that family connections can still work to the advantage of petulant sons of privilege everywhere. Otherwise, what would this country be coming to?
An ex-Texan Air National Guard as president?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads