• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What did you do last night? (This is How We Roll)

apocalypse later

Reaction score
Friday:

Went to a 10-kegger in a sketchy part of town with some people. We walked toward the entrance to the courtyard, saw 400+ people, and walked right the **** back out. Turns out it got busted about an hour after we got there.

So then we ended up going to the same party as a couple nights ago. Remember that girl I was telling you guys about, the one I made the mistake of not *******? She was there again, except totally sober with two other guys. I made a couple advances but they were big meatheads and I decided not to bother. Around midnight, my friends said they were getting tired and wanted to head home. I met up with a group of girls and played strip "Apples to Apples". I don't even know what the **** Apples to Apples is, it's some kind of game, but it just involved anyone randomly taking their clothes off whenever they felt like it. The girls helped me home and that was my night.

Saturday

Some girl I know decided to make a nice dinner for everyone and I ended up getting invited. She's not really my type and we don't even get along that well, but I figured it's the first week of college so you have to ******* put yourself out there. Glad I did. I met two really cool girls, one of which is totally single and I think she's into me. I was hyped because we were going to hang out all night and watch movies, but then I forgot about a friend who wanted to watch his shiny new bootleg of Superbad. I ended up going back (bros before ho's) and we mixed a bit of cheap vodka with some blue Gatorade and laughed at about every part in Superbad.

Today I think I'm going to the mall with those girls from last night. *Crosses fingers*

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've got a good rolling story. I still feel a little tipsy so I'll post it after I eat.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm 95% sure its not a good rolling story and you shouldn't bother posting it. But it's a free country...

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by apocalypse later
I met two really cool girls, one of which is totally single and I think she's into me. I was hyped because we were going to hang out all night and watch movies, but then I forgot about a friend who wanted to watch his shiny new bootleg of Superbad. I ended up going back (bros before ho's) and we mixed a bit of cheap vodka with some blue Gatorade and laughed at about every part in Superbad.

baldy[1].gif
You picked cheap vodka and gatorade with your buddy over a hot girl who wants to hang out with you!! WTF is wrong with you kids?

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I met two really cool girls, one of which is totally single and I think she's into me. I was hyped because we were going to hang out all night and watch movies, but then I forgot about a friend who wanted to watch his shiny new bootleg of Superbad. I ended up going back (bros before ho's) and we mixed a bit of cheap vodka with some blue Gatorade and laughed at about every part in Superbad.

Oh c'mon man. Even I wouldn't pass up an opportunity like that. Easy *****! And you ditched it for one of the girliest mixed drinks ever.

Opcn

Reaction score
Last night was my 21st birthday so I got Drunk, for the first time ever, it wasn't very fun, I just sat quietly.

Ludeykrus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Opcn
Last night was my 21st birthday so I got Drunk, for the first time ever, it wasn't very fun, I just sat quietly.

Happy belated B-day; gotta take it easy with the alcohol and work your way up, getting completely trashed for the sake of being trashed is no fun.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Opcn

you are doin it wrong

and Apoc, WTF is wrong with you. Your buddy should have understood if you canceled your plans. **** if it were one of my friends I would be encourage him to go after the girl instead of hanging with me.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Visited some museums in Houston. Museum of Natural Science, Rothko Chapel, Menil Collection. Menil was great, saw pieces by Magritte, Klein, Mondrian, Warhol and Pollock.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Rode out a minor typhoon yesterday. Wind completely destroyed umbrella on my way to dinner. Rain falling sideways, hot, and large enough to leave a mark when it hits. Wooohooo!

Fabienne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fencing practice, then came home and watched Truffaut's Jules et Jim.

migo

Reaction score
had a party at new apt for my 20th birthday...many people over...very hungover right now...excellent night

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to ask for a second opinion, but I don't think this is a correct application of the principle of "bros before hos." If this woman had screwed your friend over at some point in the past, it would be.

scnupe7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
I'm going to ask for a second opinion, but I don't think this is a correct application of the principle of "bros before hos." If this woman had screwed your friend over at some point in the past, it would be.

I agree. That isn't "bros before hos". That is foolish.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads