• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
^Much better!!!!

Picked up some grey cords to complement my black ones
bigstar[1].gif

Your purchases are useless without pics.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hayden Harnett tote (Gave up on Gryson when I heard bad things about the Heidi tote).
Marc by Jarc Macobs tonal stripe jeans.
Black sambas

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Met my bf at the Bar on 3 at BG and bought this mini check Thom Browne Sea Island Cotton shirt.
sicplaid.jpg

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
I was bored while my girlfriend was trying on stuff at Urban Outfitters today and i tried on a pair of BDG skinny jeans in.... purple. I'm not going to lie, i had to have her convince me not to buy them. For some reason, i really liked the fit and color (a nicer deep purple) and thought i could make them work. Boredom kills. Saved $40-50 by getting out of there and grabbing some starbucks right away.

WN2

Reaction score
After a decade of Levi's 501s and a year of frustrating attempts to find decent jeans in local shops I ordered a pair of APC NSs which arrived yeasterday. The "Size down two sizes" advice was really good and the fit is great out of the box without any stretching exercises. Sorry, no pics, you know what they look like 8)

batorizer

Reaction score
Finally got the Wrangler 27mw. Bought from cultizm. Shipping was amazingly fast. Ordered at 10pm 8-20 and was at my door, in Oklahoma, 10am 8-22. I've been wanting this shirt for over a year now, and I'm glad that I didn't order from oipolloi or aeroleather cause they didn't stock smalls; the shirt fits perfectly.
27mwfitnm0.jpg

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Thom Browne white waffle knit cashmere scarf with grey grosgrain trim and 3 grey bands
wafflescarf.jpg

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by batorizer
Finally got the Wrangler 27mw.

new pic wearing it is much better. Fit looks nice

Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Thom Browne white waffle knit cashmere scarf with grey grosgrain trim and 3 grey bands

grosgrain trim on a scarf....doesnt that make it quite stiff and hard to wear??

NoVaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My first thought was that it was a stole (It's sort of a scarf thing worn by Catholic and I think also Episcopalian clergy)

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Sometimes I see something on Atelier's website that I would pay full retail for. Otherwise, I don't like paying retail as I know for certain that I can get it cheaper somewhere else.

Also, I'm not one who's ever going to purchase some overpriced "new car" so that is not a point. Nor am I likely going to be purchasing "new luxury watches" since $20,000 could get a vintage '50s Agassiz Worldtime wristwatch or a really magnificent pocketwatch.

I also don't like paying "dealer prices".

I actually inquired as to the prices of 3 pieces on Atelier the other day. Perhaps on sale - which.. does Atelier even have sales? unless edmorel wants to buy me gifts in vain efforts to seduce me.

southgate house

Reaction score
wafflescarf.jpg

so nice! i wish i had a boyfriend that you buy me **** like that.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart

grosgrain trim on a scarf....doesnt that make it quite stiff and hard to wear??

No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads