• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ridiculous s**t you have done for money.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This doctor commissioned me to paint a garden scene for a friend of hers that died. Which basically goes against everything I believe in. At least it wasn't dogs in fair isle sweaters.

op2

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sonick
I... had sex with a *****.
Uh, for money, right?
laugh.gif

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheHoff
Once while in drag, I had sex with a guy who thought I was just a fat woman.
TheHoff Senior Member Join Date: Mar 2007 Location: Vancouver, BC Posts: 964 .... Oh ****.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sonick
TheHoff

.... Oh ****.

Sounds like somebody owes somebody a big fat refund.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by diorshoe
i worked at taco bell when i was in high school for 2 months
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
I hope you never wore your good shoes to work!!!
laugh.gif

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
One spring I taught Tae Kwon Do as a junior instructor. That was the first time I experienced assignment creep as my duties expanded from warm-ups, to instructing, to locking up the joint at night. The head of the place locked himself in his office and ate Subway while I taught for 2-3 hours a night. I was 16 at the time (brown belt) so I had all the energy in the world, but school suffered a bit. Head reprobate never had the cash to pay me until I quit on him, and he finally paid up.

After that I never again visited a dojo.

this is too bad.. was this guy Korean? he better not be.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by diorshoe
this is too bad.. was this guy Korean? he better not be.

Nope. 100% white-boy Texans, from the top down. Now that I think of it, the whole chain of dojos were lily-white.

And it wasn't all bad. I learned from the experience, and everything ended up well in the end. I just don't talk much about it since the martial arts tends to attract folks who like to invent stories about themselves - kind of like PC role-playing geeks
tounge.gif

rubylith

Reaction score
I once had to deliver project revisions to an Army Colonel, while he was getting a suit fitted at Burberry's. It was plain silly (and frankly a little humiliating), since it wasn't urgent or anything. But the guy was obviously thrilled, having a twenty-something girl in a mini-skirt bring stuff to him in that setting. In retrospect, I'm glad to have contributed to his little moment in the sun.
rolleyes.gif

Bergdorf Goodwill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rubylith
I once had to deliver project revisions to an Army Colonel, while he was getting a suit fitted at Burberry's. It was plain silly (and frankly a little humiliating), since it wasn't urgent or anything. But the guy was obviously thrilled, having a twenty-something girl in a mini-skirt bring stuff to him in that setting. In retrospect, I'm glad to have contributed to his little moment in the sun.
rolleyes.gif

Pics or it didn't happen.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rubylith
Sorry man, no camera phones in 1994.

Then how about a reenactment?
laugh.gif

ts4them

Reaction score
My very first job was being the Easter Bunny at a mall when I was 15.

mcpaul

Reaction score
In college, I was in one of those "Let go' my GEO" contests to see who would be the last man standing while holding onto a Geo. I made it through the first night, froze my butt off, probably gave myself uro-myce-tisis poisoning (Seinfeld reference) and dropped out the next day at about 11am due to delirium. However I didn't end up with the car in the end, but it was some crazy '****' that I'll never do again. Does this count?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads