• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
white docs..$32 shipped. always wanted a pair but not anywhere near retail since I know they'll get worn infrequently. should be a fun pair of boots

9498_1.JPG

I wonder how sick this will look with the Corpus.

velobran

Reaction score
white docs..$32 shipped. always wanted a pair but not anywhere near retail since I know they'll get worn infrequently. should be a fun pair of boots

GS is the only man on this forum who can pull these off. Can't wait to see the pics of these.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Horrible GS, our love aff...uhh friendship is officially over.

Got these this week
img3275lr8.jpg
img3279nr6.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Hahaa nice, gotta love those unplanned purchases. I'm trying to prepare myself for winter here in rough socal. I pre-ordered the sophnet apc vest for those uh chilly nights and I'm probably going to get the crepe soled bitches too for the rainy days, tired of wearing **** shoes in the rain not wanting to **** up my real kicks you know, for the 2 weeks of rain we get and big bear trips.

Thanks on the sweaters, just classic and perfect fitting knits as staples I plan to keep forever, quality is superb.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
What brand were they?

I need to get some decent looking kickers for when it rains like it did today. I'll probably fleabay a pair of boots or something soon. It only seems to rain on my way to and from classes for some reason.

The sweats might make their way into my normal clothes rotation too. Chris, lowrey and nairb's fits recently gave me some ideas i wanted to try out. Anytime i try something weird like that my girlfriend just says "i don't know, but i'll just trust you that it'll work alright". I also bought the official message board AA vneck. The white/ash grey one. The gf's idea. Although ******* AA quality on it pissed me off. You can tell the stitching is a bit whack under one arm. It just pulls slightly. The gf said that only i can tell, but it's going to bother me.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Raf Simons

Would you believe me if I told you I've never stepped foot into an AA? I've forever been reading about their quality issues you guys keep talking about. I've been done buying bad quality. You need to get the **** out of fla is what you need to do.

kallun

Reaction score

9498_1.JPG

Hmm, we strongly disagree again
smile.gif

/TKL

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking about getting a pair of docs again, just the black 1460 boot, no lugged sole. GetSmart, is it possible to get made in england versions anymore, or have they been overseas too long?

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
I wonder how sick this will look with the Corpus.

exactly what I had in mind with these

Originally Posted by jet
Horrible GS, our love aff...uhh friendship is officially over.

But that won't stop you from texting me about a booty call

Originally Posted by kallun
Hmm, we strongly disagree again
smile.gif

dont be hatin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoreman1782
I've been thinking about getting a pair of docs again, just the black 1460 boot, no lugged sole. GetSmart, is it possible to get made in england versions anymore, or have they been overseas too long?

It's been overseas for over 10 years now. The 1460 is def the best pair to get, classic. I've been wearing mine more often now that they're not as ubiquitous as they were for a while. Kinda gone back under the radar. Check out Endless for some $45 black 1460s (sizes are pretty limited tho)....or Robert Wayne footwear has them for $89 & free shipping/returns.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Jet, what's the logo on the chest of your sweaters? (who made them in other words)

Originally Posted by jet
Raf Simons

Get Smart, Jet. Jet, Get Smart.
smack.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads