• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
I hope to God this turns out to be as good as it has the potential to be. I haven't been truly satisfied with a MP FPS since the original Call of Duty. BF2 was okay, but not as good as I wanted it to be, and nothing else I played did anything at all for me. I was originally hoping that Quake Wars:ET was gonna do it, because I was a big fan of ET for RTCW, but I don't really see myself getting all that engrossed in that, either.

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whnay.
I agree but my hardcore PC days are over. Used to play CS all the time and eventually played a lot of Cal-m. Like the 360 a lot though....

*head explodes*

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I agree but my hardcore PC days are over. Used to play CS all the time and eventually played a lot of Cal-m. Like the 360 a lot though....

I'm guessing you didn't play the terrorists?
laugh.gif

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
I'm guessing you didn't play the terrorists?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do any of you guys play Battlefield 2142?

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dusty
Do any of you guys play Battlefield 2142?

No. not really playing anything right now. i tried to start up eq2 again but it was boring w/o my guildies and the low-level zones are pretty much deserted. Kinda busy right studying for my ccsp exams too. My 8800 is pretty much going to waste until there something really worth playing that comes along.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jonglover
In match play you have to play both sides...dun dun dun!

Not very funny. =/

I actually never played CS. i was a q3arena & rocket arena guy. The rail gun remains to this day the best weapon ever in a video game.

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
In match play you have to play both sides...dun dun dun!

Did you or do you play CS?

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Actually I'm really looking forward to UT 2k7 too. Looks awesome.

Southern-Nupe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know Halo3 is capable, but can COD4 be played online between Xbox and PC gamers?

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you or do you play CS?

Yeah. I played in CAL and was a well-known ringer for some very good teams such as Forsaken and DeadZone. I had to go to an internet cafe to play so I never had the time to practice, thus keeping me in CAL-M and back-up CAL-P.

I loved Counter-Strike, but kind of regret all the time I spent playing it. It combines the most addicting qualities of sport and video game.

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I loved Counter-Strike, but kind of regret all the time I spent playing it. It combines the most addicting qualities of sport and video game.

That is does I found it to be a bad sub after my baseball playing days...

Jl24

Reaction score
I played UT2k3 back in my college days but I haven't played FPS games that much since. UT2007 looks good but it means paying out money to upgrade my computer (which I already did years ago to play UT2003). I hate paying out a lot of money to upgrade or buy a system when all I want to do is just play one game.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads