• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
I am just curious, where is it cold enough to wear a coat? It was 102 degrees here today, there was enough sweat in ****** crack to drown a swamp rat.

Before my shower :
Blue Dickies cut-offs
red hanes pocket tee
ratty vans old skool's

After
Levis STF 501s
red/black v-neck tee
barefoot (its the newest trend)

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zacharydschroeder
how long have you been working on those NS, Sauce?

A couple months, but the lap fade is not nearly as defined IRL as it is in that picture--that has more to do with the camera and the overcast lighting than it does with anything else.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
ha, I tend to react the same way after I'm used to certain members and what I perceive of is "their style", then they post a fit that completely goes against my narrow perception. Lawyerdad and his Diors/PBJ, but it could also be an otherwise SW&D regular suddenly posting fits with Edward Greens and Borrelli suits.

Well, I definitely have "work clothes" and "weekend clothes".

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
The shirt is a good fit, and I like the colors. Are they that pale in real life, or are they washed out a bit by the window light?
Thanks. The shirt color's kind of a ***** to get out in that photo because of the lighting but here would be a more accurate representation:
cimg3715va2.jpg

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
^
^
is that a thrift store dig? i really like the color

Badseeds

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Glad to see you here, tang. And nice stuff!

ayn, your last two pics are awesome. Love that ann's jacket.

happy hour:

688srys.jpg

all by _julius.

tangerine

Reaction score
thanks evilgeniusdan and badseeds; badseeds, killer fit, especially love the boots.

Originally Posted by robbie
I am just curious, where is it cold enough to wear a coat?...

Originally Posted by not Mark Twain
"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco"
wink.gif

Asch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sauce (or Bobo) could take a pic in ****-stained undies and somehow find a location and lighting that made the colors stunning. Nice work as always.

Whodini, love the shirt. Those jeans are great too: the slim fit in the thigh balances your proportions nicely.

stuartSan

Reaction score
Chris I used to hate your style when I first joined, but after a while of seeing your fits, I've grown to appreciate it, and it seems like you're the only one who could pull it off.

Great personal trademark.

FormulaQ

Reaction score
Jpgm i always have liked your outfits. Sry for posting it in this thread too, Thoughts/critiques on my outfit? (i noticed my shirt was crooked after i took the picture) Shot with Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi at 2007-08-08 Shot with Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi at 2007-08-08 Jcrew banana republic levis 511 nike thanks for any thoughts. It's hard to find clothes in my size considering my small size, the shirt is an XS and the sweater is a small that i shrunk in the dryer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads