• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Funniest eBay auction in a long time.

Countertenor

Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda
I seriously doubt anybody admitted to Yale would ever make such an egregious grammatical mistake (using "you're" instead of "your").

You'd be surprised...

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Countertenor
You'd be surprised...

GWB went to Yale, he has made worst grammatical mistakes. Yalies are jealous because it is a known fact that we at Dartmouth have the biggest schlongs of all the Ivy League schools. They don't call us the "Big Green" for nothing.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
GWB went to Yale, he has made worst grammatical mistakes. Yalies are jealous because it is a known fact that we at Dartmouth have the biggest schlongs of all the Ivy League schools. They don't call us the "Big Green" for nothing.

Maybe it means your penises are all gangrenous.

Aristocrat

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rnoldh

"IMPORTANT UPDATE (AUGUST 6) - SO SOME LOSER JUST MESSAGED ME AND WAS LIKE "YO I GO TO DARTMOUTH AND I'M PLEDGING TO KAPPA KAPPA KAPPA NEXT YEAR. ANYWAY NICE TIES, BRO". EXCUSE ME? I EAT KAPPAS FOR BREAKFAST. ALSO YALE TOTALLY KICKS DARTMOUTH'S ASS IN FOOTBALL EACH YEAR EVERY YEAR FOR THE LAST 500 YEARS. NEW RULE - DARTMOUTH KIDS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BID. HOW WILL I KNOW IF YOU GO TO DARTMOUTH? IF YOU'RE PAYPAL PAYMENT HAS VERMONT MAPLE SYRUP STAINS ALL OVER IT AND "I LOVE DANIEL WEBSTER CUZ HE WENT TO MY SCHOOL" IN THAT ANNOYING "SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE SELLER" BOX. GOD I HATE DARTMOUTH. "WE HAVE A MEDICAL SCHOOL BUT WE'RE JUST A LITTLE COLLEGE BOO HOO". DON'T GET ME STARTED...

TO EVERYONE ELSE: keep ruling
."

Haha probably the funniest thing on ebay ever written.
I love this guy man.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda
I see you're back in the saddle!

This is funny: "MADE IN ITALY (HOLY ****!)"

Yeah, I kind of want to taunt the seller if I win the bid (I'm actually doubting I'll ever get the merchandise). Pretty cheap investment so far, I think I set my max bid at $15.00.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan
Yeah, I kind of want to taunt the seller if I win the bid (I'm actually doubting I'll ever get the merchandise). Pretty cheap investment so far, I think I set my max bid at $15.00.

i'm wondering if the seller isn't one of our fellow forum members... if you win you could always split them up and re-sell!

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CONDITION: FRAT-TASTIC!!!
CONDITION: GOOD but not like REALLY good.
CONDITION: WICKED GOOD!CONDITION: Hotter than my girlfriend.
CONDITION: WORSE THAN THE DEMOCRATS! REALLY F'in BAD! BUMMER! Oh man when I was initiated into Sigma Delta Phi I had to wrestle with this bro named Lucas NAKED while wearing a tie. And yeah, this is the one and only! IT HAS A FRAT-TASTIC HISTORY! It's still wearable but the bottom is totally messed up and yeah. Thanks Lucas, you ass. Just kidding, I love you bro!
CONDITION: Prime!
CONDITION: Supremely Sweet
CONDITION: The Bomb.
CONDITION: Freakin' Brand New!
CONDITION: So-So...like going to Brown (a small stain on one of the black stripes)! Has "Wagner" written on the back of it. Not like the crazy composer though!
I love these descriptions!

distinctive

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel

Ed, worst? Was that intentional?

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
<----- You mean this dance or the previous one ?

Originally Posted by diorshoe
lakewolf, what kind of dance is that??

i am trying for the life of me , trying to follow his dance steps but he is going to fast.

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here you have a slowed down version

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lw, seriously, please change that. I do read this site from work.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads