• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Oh trust me, I will be there this weekend heh.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Ya if my connects come through, they've been lagging lately.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kronik
So.. I have more Barker Black than any other brand of shoe at this point. I hesitated purchasing these but they were 30% off so I said screw it. Been looking for a pair of full-brogues for awhile; these fit the bill nicely.

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/6942/img1157hq2.jpg
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1544/img1160ts4.jpg
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3761/img1163on8.jpg
http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/2030/img1164dk7.jpg

Holy ****! I missed those as I had not been around SF for a while. Damn
worship.gif

velobran

Reaction score
Picked up a pair of Barneys captoe blucher lace-up for a really good price. I attached a stock pic, but mine are black. Maybe I will take my own photos later.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Lanvin wool/cashmere sweater with silk collar
Lanvin green silk ribbon tie (sterling silver logo medallion on the back tip)
purch804001.jpg

sterling.jpg

Martin Margiela "legionaire" pants..good Lanvin sub since right now in NY there is only 1 pair of pants and they suck.
purch804002.jpg

Mrs. John L. Strong last initial embossed notecards
purch804003.jpg

I'm glad I put the two Lanvin things on hold midweek because almost everything was sent out for David Furnish.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got a Number (N)ine thermal shirt today, and some Yamamoto socks for the wife. Also got new running shorts and shoes, and a few pairs of less boring than usual socks for myself, from Ozone.

SoCal, I love the folding and the medallion detail on that tie.

Edit: I also stopped into a bike shop and got myself a new helmet. Just a few steps from my favorite sandwich place, some idiot didn't leave a cyclist enough clearance at a turn, winged her as he essentially drove her into the sidewalk, and obviously she was thrown. Then he didn't have the balls to stay behind. What an asshole. I hope his dick turns green and falls off.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Saw the margielas at FS today. God they had acres of ann d and margiela. Tried a lanvin blazer, perfection.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Tried a lanvin blazer, perfection.

Was it the black washed silk/wool single button notch lapel or the washed tux jacket? Both are great and I love how they fit me to a t right OTR; but, I already have 2 Lanvin blazers and want the overcoat more so I'm putting them on the backburner for now.
I'm assuming Fred Segal has both since Lanvin is horrible with their shipping/production and Barneys and Jeffery here both have the same assortment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads