• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Im a vegetarian, so that would be ...scary and smelly.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by berlin report
Great. Nice and easy.
Thanks, btw. I'm probably going to get it hemmed because this looks like the kind of shirt you could pull off untucked. Right now it goes to around halfway down my knees.

Really happy to find my first "tropical" shirt because they don't actually sell them here in the tropics.

pinoy

Reaction score
jpgm– excellent fit. effortless style at its best. kallun- i think i like your DHs more on you. not sure if its just me or the photo, but the stacking looks a bit off. bobo- you look so chill and relaxed. perfect.

Badseeds

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Sorry I couldnt take a better pic of that watanabe jacket which has excellent seamwork and a lot of interesting details.

Too many fresh and excellent outfits from the last few pages.

SocalNYC: I dont think I havent liked even one of your business wear. Hope I could dress like that later.

Lel, thats a good look. Btw youreally look like a former classmate of mine. You didnt go to highshool in san fran, did you?

jpgm, this looks great too but i like you trench+jeans+boots look even more. Cheers.

Kallun, raf jeans looked very nice. They fit you well.

bobo, I am usually not a fan of workwear style, but you pulled them off very nicely, as always.

kallun

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuperBobo
todays mediocre pics:

julibjrn015.jpg

julibjrn016.jpg

Did you buy any Ajvar? It´s quite good on pasta
smile.gif

/TKL

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Badseeds

SocalNYC: I dont think I havent liked even one of your business wear. Hope I could dress like that later.

Later? Why can't you now?
I just turned 24.

Badseeds

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
laugh.gif
when i get a job... Things seem a lit weird to me if someone wears suits around campus every day...

Very interesting when the first day I came into my office during a summer internship, my boss stared at my Nn zip shirt and said "thats an interesting one". Kind of scared me....
blush.gif

Edited: dont get me wrong. : )

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Who, the finns *do* look good~! Good call on the size, you got your actual waist right? (which would be 1" larger than true waist) I find that method makes those jeans fit really nice without being leggings.

And arent they comfortable as hell? That 2% lycra seriously makes them easy to wear without having any negative 'stretch denim' issues

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lance konami
Finns look good who.
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
+1, finns look great.

Thanks. Not bad for ball crushers, eh, lance?

Originally Posted by Get Smart
Who, the finns *do* look good~! Good call on the size, you got your actual waist right? (which would be 1" larger than true waist) I find that method makes those jeans fit really nice without being leggings.

And arent they comfortable as hell? That 2% lycra seriously makes them easy to wear without having any negative 'stretch denim' issues

Yeah, I went actual waist per your rec. I was afraid they'd be stiff like the APC NC's I tried on a few months ago but man, that lyrca is killer. It's like wearing pj's. I think I finally found my travelin' jeans.

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Thanks. Not bad for ball crushers, eh, lance?

Not bad at all. I tried those on recently and I was pretty surprised how comfortable they were. Plenty of room for the junk.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lance konami
Not bad at all. I tried those on recently and I was pretty surprised how comfortable they were. Plenty of room for the junk.
Yeah. The anti-fit really masks the amount of room you have given it's a skinny jean. The top block's pretty damn loose.

grilledcheese

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Later? Why can't you now?
I just turned 24.

Let's be real man, please. I know it's your style to be ostentatious, but with this comment you cross the line into insulting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads