• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New F 430 Scuderia

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got an email with these. I like it
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

LSeca

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am not a fan of the stripes, gold wheels, or the mesh front grill, but the interior is sick. Imo, your car looks better. What performance upgrades does this have?

visionology

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How does it compare to a F430 CS? Any performance upgrades or is it cosmetic only?

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by visionology
How does it compare to a F430 CS? Any performance upgrades or is it cosmetic only?

This the "430 CS." They decided to call it the 430 Scuderia.

According to the blurb:
The Ferrari 430 Scuderia. Michael Schumacher will officially unveil the car at the Frankfurt Motor Show.

The new Ferrari 430 Scuderia will join the road-going V8 line-up alongside the F430 coupÃ
00a9.png
and the F430 Spider. The 430 Scuderia is a truly high-performance 2-seater berlinetta which demonstrates how Ferrari's Formula 1 know-how is carried across to its production cars.

The new model is a special series based on the F430 and is aimed specifically at Ferrari's most passionate and sports-driving oriented clients. Development focused on light weight, minimum trimmings and innovative technology. All this to exalt the car's extremely high-performance and ability to thrill the driver.

The new car can count on an extremely low weight-to-power ratio of just 2.45 kg per hp thanks to a low dry weight of just 1250 kg - 100 kg less than the standard F430 - and to the naturally-aspirated 4308cc V8's 510 hp at 8500 rpm.

Superb performance both on and off the track is assured by a series of cutting-edge solutions. There is the latest F1 software - Superfast - which reduces gearchange times to just 60 milliseconds, and new traction control which, for the first time, combines the E-Diff electronic differential and the F1-Trac traction and stability control in a single integrated system.

Vehicle dynamics, control and performance thus represent the zenith of Ferrari's achievements in terms of developing road-certified sports cars.

The 430 Scuderia will be officially unveiled by Michael Schumacher on September 11 2007 at the IAA Motor Show in Frankfurt.

LSeca

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The front rotors are massive, are these a larger diameter as well?

visionology

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha just noticed those brakes myself, I think they are bigger than the wheels on my car.

I think I like the design, the first two pics look like bad renderings because they appear to have much more wheel gap than in the last photo and it throws it off a bit.

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LSeca
The front rotors are massive, are these a larger diameter as well?

carbon ceramics - they are optional on the regular car and standard on this.

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by designprofessor
Yeah, but can it beat my Honda Element?
smile.gif

I like just about every model they come out with.
I like the gold wheels, reminds me of some of their older race cars from the 60's -70's.

I like them too. One of my friends has gold wheels on his black CS, and it looks amazing.

jcsstradalevj6.jpg

LSeca

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zjpj83
I like them too. One of my friends has gold wheels on his black CS, and it looks amazing.

Wow, that pic changes my mind on the gold wheels. I think his car looks better than the Scuderia, the car looks cleaner to me. The lines of these cars are so nice, they can easily stand alone with out the stripes. I guess they needed something for the special model though.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just don't get the appeal. It looks kinda pedestrian to me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads