• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Flat 2 baby, Bayerische 4-immer!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

wywt2dz6.jpg

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Renault78law
Nice ride, J. I'm going to get myself a proper cafe racer someday.

I bought a pair of jeans at the HTC sale. Pace jeans, limited edition, raw. Fabulous denim with great details.
http://www.pace-wear.com/clothes.asp...&lngClothId=81

How much did they run if you don't mind? I sent some pms several days ago to HTC and haven't heard back.

Souper

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Frye Arkansas boots, they were $112 at the shoes.com Saturday sale. They may be back on sale next Sat. or they may have a coupon code, I'll keep the Sales Alert thread updated.

I picked these up for $83 in tan(pretty dark tan with cool dark brown and black antiquing, nothing like most pictures IMO) from shoes.com, the coupon i used expired on the 13th so sadly I cant share with you , was an additional 35% off all sale items. Picked up lots of crap for like $200, I love $20 sneakers.

Renault78law

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IIRC, the only have two kinds left. The limiteds in raw, and a the 0002s in black selvage. The limiteds are $300, and the black ones are $210. Both at 40% off. They fit similar to 5EPs, but with a medium rise.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Renault78law
IIRC, the only have two kinds left. The limiteds in raw, and a the 0002s in black selvage. The limiteds are $300, and the black ones are $210. Both at 40% off. They fit similar to 5EPs, but with a medium rise.
Too bad. I was hoping they had a few pairs of the slims avail.

razuel

Reaction score
So my rich uncle's watch broke, the band came off or something and he just gave it away to my dad for free. My dad wants to get it fixed, I looked at it and it looked nice so I offered him 30 bucks for it and he kind of laughed because he thought I was offering him too much. I log online and lookup how much the watch is worth and the list price is for almost 5,000! http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000681Q72/...2&linkCode=asn The omega speedmaster broad arrow. So I definitely need to snatch this from him; I've never owned a watch over 125 bucks or so. Of course, I don't know if it'd be a jackass move not to tell him how much it's worth first.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
i was at big the other weekend and they have all these stuffed animal pigs. they should sell those, they're pretty awesome..

You mean like this one
wink.gif
?

Reaction score
Lots of new arrivals lately: APC Columbo Raincoat from South Willard for $100--thanks to the sales alert thread! New glasses from eyeglass.com, but in black:
eyeglasses_1957_58559151
And from Harputs, about the only place to find these in a 13.5:
indtenwhi_02.jpg
From a gift shop in Mountain, Wisconsin:
2739-p.jpg

velobran

Reaction score
Originally Posted by razuel
So my rich uncle's watch broke, the band came off or something and he just gave it away to my dad for free. My dad wants to get it fixed, I looked at it and it looked nice so I offered him 30 bucks for it and he kind of laughed because he thought I was offering him too much.

I log online and lookup how much the watch is worth and the list price is for almost 5,000!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000681Q72/...2&linkCode=asn

The omega speedmaster broad arrow.

So I definitely need to snatch this from him; I've never owned a watch over 125 bucks or so.

Of course, I don't know if it'd be a jackass move not to tell him how much it's worth first.

Be very careful about purchasing watches online. If you do trust the seller that the piece is authentic, then verify the serial numbers are intact. Many sellers will sell "gray market" pieces where they scratch the serial numbers off in order to protect their suppliers identity.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Flat 2 baby, Bayerische 4-immer!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

wywt2dz6.jpg

That. Is. THE ****.

I saw a vintage BMW bike infront of my office a few weeks ago, and I want one now.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
That. Is. THE ****.
Thanks.

Right now it's sitting with a weirded-out electrical system and a broken headlight lens.
frown.gif
cloud.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads