• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
That's weird. They're clean (and female) when I send them to jet... something must get messed up somewhere in the chain. Goes a long way to explaining why he never posts pics, though.
wink.gif

Yeah, that happens rather often when you send things long distance. Like this one time I asked Santa for a train set but instead got a pair of white jeans to wear with some $5 boots. Worst Christmas ever.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
camera is still ****, maybe someday it will be fixed

-A smile and this seasons hottest item a farmers tan
-Athletic Works watch
-Grey (or is it gray?) Hanes 'perfect' tee
-Vintage Tony Lama Belt with my name on it and a 'hogs are beautiful' buckle
-Redloop by Levi Strauss and Co drainpipes
-Jackie P's

and I am very tempted to crack into a coke my friend brought me from Iceland

quevola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the great input - I better be careful, this **** can get addicting. Here are the same pants in beige worn lower on the hip without a belt. Any better?

Penguin
Levis 514 cords (28x30)
Cole Haan boots

HPIM0181.jpg

HPIM0180.jpg

HPIM0183.jpg

migo

Reaction score
quevola...something odd goin on in the back at your arse...

Today:
IMG_0121.gif

Belt Deet (cannibalized a J-crew ribbon belt for this):
IMG_0122.gif

kallun

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
right on. That would be cool to see some other Hart pics if you're ever inclined to do so, how many suits have you made from him?

I think five suits, I also have loads of shirts and ties and a few coats. SH really are my preferred tailor as of recent years.

/TKL

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
quevola, you should have sized up... something. pants shouldn't make your ass resemble a ... (idk, but something undesirable)

Empire

Reaction score
quevola, i had the same problem with my nudie straight sven regarding the wedgie on your ass. Scrap them and find another cut as the back rise is to small for your boy type.

slycedbred

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shellshock
count me as one of the guys then cause the stuff you think girls like is douchey.
teacha.gif

omg thank you +1 +1 + 1 +1 +1+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

apocalypse later

Reaction score
quevola, the pants are too small and the shirt is too big. You could try getting a bigger size (or two) on the pants and getting the shirt tailored if it fits you in the shoulders.

At your size, you should be wearing slim fit shirts. So either get your current stuff tailored or go to H&M or Zara and get some slimmer stuff. The other option, of course, would be to go all out and get some Band of Outsiders or Steve Alan shirts. Quite pricey though.

modual

Reaction score
Can someone with more knowledge explain what causes the rise to go up the crack of your ass like that ?! Is it simply because the top block is to small for the wearer, or because they have sized down and therefore need a bigger size ?

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
I disagree with a lot of you--from the front, I think the size and placement is right on the cords. The rear looks a little strange, but it's very hard to tell exactly what's going on because it's a dead-on shot without any depth. That vaguely "wedgie" look could be either because the pants are too tight in the back, as many of you seem to think, or it could actually because it's too loose, and they're sort of "billowing" slightly and aren't laying quite flat. I doubt it's because they're too tight, because he said he pulled the pants down farther on his hips--if they were still that tight in the back AFTER he pulled them down, they would have been completely unbearable before he pulled them down a bit.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Once again, Saucemistress, thank you for the detailed and insightful look on another man's asset.

I'm afraid that nickname is already taken by my fiancee, and to my knowledge she hasn't posted here. She thinks we're all too weird.

Today:

wayw0715.jpg

wayw0715side.jpg

AA cardigan
Some gray undershirt
PBJ
Vans

It turned out to be way too hot for even just a very thin cardigan, and probably too hot for the PBJs... screw you, summer.

DanTheLadiesMan

Reaction score
Hey sauce,

I love the look of the pbjs, they seem to stack perfectly. Just out of curiosity, what is your true inseam length? My pbjs don't stack nearly as well as yours and only look good uncuffed with narrow shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics