• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like Barney's reduced prices all over in general.

Edit:

I hit up Barney's in Dallas, and it looks like prices are slashed once again all over.

blank

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have that Rogues Gallery polo that they're selling for $49 (I paid more, sadly) and I like it. Polos and button-ups make up most of my clothes, so I like some variety. The anchor in the chest is nice, it has a small two-button placket and some distressing on the hems. I took a large; for reference, I wear a large in Trovata polos but a medium in RL Customs.

link

Reaction score
Originally Posted by keykoo
Looks like Barney's reduced prices all over in general.

Edit:

I hit up Barney's in Dallas, and it looks like prices are slashed once again all over.

Too bad the Coop in Houston has squat - they don't even carry Nudies. I bet Dallas carries loads more stuff.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by link
Too bad the Coop in Houston has squat - they don't even carry Nudies. I bet Dallas carries loads more stuff.
I'm suprised people find anything at all in terms of denim there. I stopped going to Coop's because I only found TR's or Evisu.

link

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
I'm suprised people find anything at all in terms of denim there. I stopped going to Coop's because I only found TR's or Evisu.

They don't carry those brands either. You can be sure I'm not wasting any more gas going there.

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received an e-flier from Odin. 30%-50% off selected merchandise; up to 75% on clearance items. At both locations.

WOLVES

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jonglover
Just received an e-flier from Odin. 30%-50% off selected merchandise; up to 75% on clearance items. At both locations.

Hmmm....I like the sound of that

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blank
Nothing I need and I didn't test the code, but I read that "FREESHIP" will give free shipping until 7/15 at urbanoutfitters.com

I tried it, and no bueno. Reesycakes says it only worls for shoes and bags.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by link

I didn't really check out the denim, but I did notice a bunch of Nudies on the sale rack in Dallas. =/ I guess Big D > Houston XD

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Dudes sales are nearing the end of their life cycle and fall stuff is arriving so nothing worthwhile left at this point.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics