• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOTTEST item you own

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by antirabbit
What is that hair style called?
Note the fine attention to detail in eyebrow sculpting, the fine razor work in the side burns, we are talking virtuostic fade work in the sides of the head, the miraculous skin tones....It is all so harmonious, it really resonates in my lower colon.

On a side note. I live on the north shore of Chicago. I have not actually seen this hair style in IL. I have seen in in CT, in both "the guido" and other ethnic groups.
I hope that it does not infect my state....

Seriously - is this guy a giant carrot?

carrotvo1.jpg

JamesT

Reaction score
I think it would look amazing if he were to shave his head. Picture it - orange face on a perfectly white head...

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
come on guys, it's funny but let's not delude ourselves. "guidos" could easily make just as comical a gallery out of Styleforvm's What Did You Wear Today thread.

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How funny that guys striving to be more Italian, they talk abaut sprezzatura, Napoletaean shoulder etc... despise the italians they have at home ...

Seems to me that those "guidos" have more fun than many of the well-dressed members of this forum
devil.gif

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's about Italian style, not EYE-talian "style."

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lakewolf
Seems to me that those "guidos" have more fun than many of the well-dressed members of this forum
devil.gif

exactly, the funniest thing is, they do it because.... it works...

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Relatedly, or maybe not--this spring my son was in a playground (in NY, not NJ) wearing a baseball cap with "Italia" written on it. (Not my favorite piece of his clothing, but he bought it in Venice, and it has a hand-felled brim, which is HOT)

some other (Italo-American) kid told him "Italy" was misspelled on the cap. An argument ensued over whether "Italia" was really what the country was called in Italy. Needless to say, these kids had never set foot in the country of their fathers.

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tarmac
exactly, the funniest thing is, they do it because.... it works...

Connie, you know what you have to do now

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grimslade
Relatedly, or maybe not--this spring my son was in a playground (in NY, not NJ) wearing a baseball cap with "Italia" written on it. (Not my favorite piece of his clothing, but he bought it in Venice, and it has a hand-felled brim, which is HOT) some other (Italo-American) kid told him "Italy" was misspelled on the cap. An argument ensued over whether "Italia" was really what the country was called in Italy. Needless to say, these kids had never set foot in the country of their fathers.
Pity. Evidently Naples needs some garbage men! The labor force could use some fresh, manicured hands.

JBZ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grimslade
Relatedly, or maybe not--this spring my son was in a playground (in NY, not NJ) wearing a baseball cap with "Italia" written on it. (Not my favorite piece of his clothing, but he bought it in Venice, and it has a hand-felled brim, which is HOT)

some other (Italo-American) kid told him "Italy" was misspelled on the cap. An argument ensued over whether "Italia" was really what the country was called in Italy. Needless to say, these kids had never set foot in the country of their fathers.

There was a Sopranos episode where Tony and some of his crew went to Italy. The Italians went out of their way to look down on the Italian-Americans.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lakewolf
Connie, you know what you have to do now

I shall cast off the yoke of the Trad and follow the ways of the Guido.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
I shall cast off the yoke of the Trad and follow the ways of the Guido.

Make sure you post the results on youtube.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads