• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
pg2g i've enjoyed your last couple fits those are the suminandos, right? they look great

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife
pg2g i've enjoyed your last couple fits
those are the suminandos, right? they look great

Thanks. Yeah, they are the suminandos. Coming along slowly but surely. How are yours doing? Is the blue peeking out yet? :p

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
monday005.jpg

aa
skull
peluso

Musselma

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aFancyHome
I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets "What? Why are you looking at pictures of jeans on the internet?" thing from people.

Actually I got a "you know how i know you're gay? you look at a style forum" the other day at work, but I got him back later with "you know how I know you're gay? you just said you love having lots of meat in your mouth"

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by braidkid
you speak the truth sauce, lately my gf has grown increasingly hostel to sufu and SF claiming she "just can't understand it." I have to limit my time online while she's around otherwise she thinks i'm weird.

My fiancee actually sort of likes it--she really gets into the Peasant contests, especially (of course) on those occasions when I've been in the running--but she definitely thinks it's a little bit strange. She checks out this thread once in a while (hi!) to see what everyone's wearing, and we occasionally completely disagree on people's outfits. She doesn't usually like laceups with jeans, for example (sorry, braid/Rye/GS/me), even though she knows I do.

Originally Posted by Rye GB
Same here, my wife is confused why guys post and not girls. You think the ***** level is high here today. A style Forum for girl's would eclipse the nonsense here and take it too a different level.

"Cat Fights On The Internets"

That, or it would turn into a constant love fest, like HonestForum. I'd like to see us all steer clear of both of those options....

Originally Posted by PG2G
(good stuff)

Is that another Express shirt? I've never seen anyone else pull off their shirts as well as you do, man.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
Is that another Express shirt? I've never seen anyone else pull off their shirts as well as you do, man.

Its actually one of those $15 easy-iron H&M shirts. I'd probably buy 20 of them if they came in more colors. I've got them in black and white, don't think I've ever seen them in another color.

cultpop 0217

I, Manface
Reaction score
1007599cy1.jpg

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
smile.gif
I'm so so busy at work when I do check the forum I've tended to throw down a couple of gut reactions because of time constaints.
I also noticed a few guys have wandered off (Bona Drag, Cheap also, who I thought brought some excellent outfits and opinions) and found out it was due to the feeling that it was getting a little stale around here.
Not that the cure is to attack every new member or wayward outfit but I do think being more "Truthy"â„¢ has inspired some nice verbal bouts recently.

I think that Cheap is still sore he lost so many Peasant contests. Now, lessee if he comes on here to respond...

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by timpoblete
Same ol' same ol'
2007-07-094.jpg

2007-07-09.jpg

I'm not letting this slide. Tim, this is against the SF standard of jeans, boots, and jacket, or "the uniform." It looks completely different from what 99% of people on here wear and yet it's STILL fashionable and looks great. Yeah, it's EG which is why the materials are nice, clean, and fit well, but it shows that you really don't have to follow a specific blueprint to look good.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
BR
Vintage Leather Jacket
ES Filsons Maz Dark 3d
AE

86ma9.jpg

Detail of shoes:
87xw4.jpg

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wanted to see if I could pull off the low contrast look, not too sure.

Margiela
Whall
AE

88nz0.jpg

Badseeds

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sorry for the crappy pic

6aqu29v.jpg

cloak slash neck sweater julius pant, tee Number nine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads