• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Factory People now has 75% off. I placed an order for a TheCAST tee but it was sold out
frown.gif

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Does anyone have any coupon codes for FP? Jargol no longer works.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
its 75% off, do you really need more coupons? XD

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alan Bilzerian is having a great sale. A lot of Margiela at 50% off, including deadstock from before the acquisition by Staff SPA. Lots of DRKSHDW jackets. Man, they fit small. I am a 38 in most brands, a 50 in most Margiela stuff, and a L in DRKSHDW, and the Ls are typically small on me. Also, for the expensive clothing freaks, a fair bit of Carpe Diem (leather shirts) and LMatieri. Yamamoto out the wazoo. Shoes are at clearance. Self brand and wierd English brand shoes (last sizes) $19.99-$49.99. Belstaff, Gilded Age, and random other brands as well.

Also, Stel's in having a 40% off sale on pretty much all seasonal merchandise. They have a really nice G9-inspired jacket by Crosby. Hallen and Cobb I would not say no to.

DanTheLadiesMan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Alan Bilzerian is having a great sale. A lot of Margiela at 50% off, including deadstock from before the acquisition by Staff SPA. Lots of DRKSHDW jackets. Man, they fit small. I am a 38 in most brands, a 50 in most Margiela stuff, and a L in DRKSHDW, and the Ls are typically small on me. Also, for the expensive clothing freaks, a fair bit of Carpe Diem (leather shirts) and LMatieri. Yamamoto out the wazoo. Shoes are at clearance. Self brand and wierd English brand shoes (last sizes) $19.99-$49.99. Belstaff, Gilded Age, and random other brands as well.

Also, Stel's in having a 40% off sale on pretty much all seasonal merchandise. They have a really nice G9-inspired jacket by Crosby. Hallen and Cobb I would not say no to.

Hey LA Guy,

Any nice belts or jackets that caught your eye at Alan Bilzerian. I think I might stop by if there's anything good. thanks.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DanTheLadiesMan
Hey LA Guy,

Any nice belts or jackets that caught your eye at Alan Bilzerian. I think I might stop by if there's anything good. thanks.

They have an awesome selections of belts. I just picked up one made for Alan a couple of weeks ago, and a Margiela 10 jacket today. There were about a dozen jackets I would have bought but for the money. Belts I am extremely picky about, and the fact that I found one that I really, really liked ( truth be told, I have been modifying my fits around it every day since I got it) tells me that most people would be blown away by the selection.

Stel's has some nice stuff too. A really nice Crosby Hallen & Cobb take on the classic G9 was my favorite. And Orciani belts for sale too.

DanTheLadiesMan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
They have an awesome selections of belts. I just picked up one made for Alan a couple of weeks ago, and a Margiela 10 jacket today. There were about a dozen jackets I would have bought but for the money. Belts I am extremely picky about, and the fact that I found one that I really, really liked ( truth be told, I have been modifying my fits around it every day since I got it) tells me that most people would be blown away by the selection.

Stel's has some nice stuff too. A really nice Crosby Hallen & Cobb take on the classic G9 was my favorite. And Orciani belts for sale too.

May I ask which alan belt and margiela 10 jacket you purchased? Might take a look at those items when I stop by tomorrow.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got that Margiela jacket that is a cross between a cafe racer and a members Only jacket. iirc, it is SS06, but I can't find a picture online. The belt was an Alan Bilzerian single O-ring belt in a grey/brown leather. I think that they are out of that color, but they have it in several other shades of brown. They have both the khaki and black versons of the Margiela jacket still (I got the black version.)

Or, you can just say "I want to see the belt and Margiela jacket that *********** with the Fred Bare caps, and who can't shut up bought."
smile.gif

Ae you going to cop my entire outfit? Well, I was also wearing a grey henley and 5EP jeans.

Seriously, best buying in town. Stel's does well at the its pricepoint and for its audience, but Alan Bilzerian is Boston's only world class store in Boston for designer clothing. Louis does well in suiting and shoes (both the made for Louis Kiton suits and the very limited range of Kiton shoes are great) but has been falling down badly in the modern casualwear department for at least three years now. Alan, on the other hand, is totally on his game.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
American Rag at FI had a table with 75% off a bunch of stuff, including Paul Smith Red Ear, Warhol x Levis, Edwin, PRPS, and others. I almost copped a pair of warhol x levis overdye deadstock selvage for $68 but decided to pass...

RobZ

Reaction score
Shopjake.com just rolled out more discounts, up to 70% off. There is still a XL and a XXL in that BoO shirt everyone seems to have bought.

sjmin209

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
saks.com went to their fina lsale late last night. I think the b&m sale starts Thursday.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads